Which live performance would you like to see, if you could?

I know a lot of people would want to see "Mr", but I think I'll have to go with "Lupin" or "Wanna". From what I've seen in their video performances, I like Lupin the best, as it has tons of energy, is fast paced, and exciting. I'd like to see Wanna b/c it has really great choreography, and just has a great rhythm to it.

Your choices...?

pretty girl for me

probably because of the dance, but eitherway - its my favorite song and MV too out of all.

edit; now that i think about it, the bani version would be great too

Edited by Lite

I always wanted to see that one giant girl-group mashup performance of Hyori's chitty chitty bang bang. Omg SY/Jing/Nicole were freaking awesome in there haha so fierce. But otherwise I think either the Lupin comeback performance. But I kind of want to be with a rubber-glove-waving-crowd of kamilia during a Pretty Girl performance. ohoho that'd be so precious <3

i'd take it back old school "If U Wanna" with the 5 members or "Baby Boy" i've always wanted to see KARA5 perform KARA4 songs. i know KARA5 performed "If U Wanna" thats wae i wanna see it live :)

you must be kidding, there is only one for me.

it's the 2007 dream concert where kara4 sang if you wanna and break it.

2 reasons:

- kara4!

- i want so much to witness (be part of) the releasing of the pearl peach into the sky!

kara4o.jpg

I would love to See Wanna, Mister, Jet Coaster Love, Lupin, and for old times Rock U especially Rock U cause that's what made me really fall in love with the girls.

• 1 year later...

Definitely want to see it start with If U Wanna, with all 5 members this time around. Afterwards, Rock U because it's such an adorable dance, and to end it all, Pandora to show how much those girls have matured since they debuted. Well, in all honesty I'd love to see every song live..

• 1 month later...

I want to watch every song they perform, both Japanese and Korean releases, and especially the dance ones. Currently I only saw them performed Dear Kamilia and I Am...Ing live at K5J. So I wished I had gone to KARASIA Saitama, cause it seemed like the atmosphere was the best there after watching the video of it. :thumbup:

But if I had to pick the top songs I wanna see live, it would be:

#1 - Step

#2 - Pandora

#3 - Lupin

#4 - Mister

#5 - Wanna

Edited by Redresonance

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see them perform STEP live. It's hard not to do at least 1 head bob to this song. The energy from this song is contagious.

Seungyeon's GUILTY would be cool see. The strong vocals and the 'outside the kpop box' rock type sound is somewhat refreshing.