[Award] Mnet 20's Choice - Hot Korean Wave Star (Kara), Hot Campus Girl (Hara)

Congrats for the Girls!!! :gemcheer:

Yeah "The Legend of KARA"* Continues!!!!

Spreading the K-Pop strong on Japan and being loved lots overseas!!!! :gemheart:

Trololol a Remix of The Legend of Zelda's Overworld 8-Bit theme...

But oddily this isn't the 1st time that I see KARA and Zelda together, before the 1st or 2nd GGS performance an AD for TLoZ Ocarina Of Time 3D was broadcasted as the last one...

OMG YAAAAAY hahah I can't believe they gave out a small ukulele as the trophy thing. I'm going crazy rn sigh I love ukuleles and that one is so pretty. Anyways the girls look GORGEOUS and I wish there was a longer clip of them but omg when Hara and SY walked on holding hands I was like slkdfsdkf; these precious girls <3 <3

yes, thanks to kara-t, i found the hot campus girl link.

reading some of comments in akp, some are really jealous with "why goo hara and not their idol?"

they just must win all, don't they?

reading some of comments in akp, some are really jealous with "why goo hara and not their idol?"

they just must win all, don't they?

Woohoo, Glad that my girls won it. I actually voted for both the awards kekeke~~~

And yes arrogant and ignorant people are all around the places right now. Is like becoming a hypothesis "I support you = you own everything" That's very sad for them. Anyways Kara Go!!!

OMG, anyone who thinks someone else should've won the korean wave star from the nominees is just biased :PP (however... to be not biased, I wouldn't mind super junior winning it(but they weren't nominated O.O because they really are all over asia..even though not popular in japan ^^;;)

And of course! Hara is like daebak right now ^^ I mean gorgeous and also getting her acting career started! so proud of Haradoll<3

Oh and Kara girls' fashion were awesome~!! I mean, it wasn't safe nor too much :3 LOVE IT<3!!!!

Woohoo, Glad that my girls won it. I actually voted for both the awards kekeke~~~

Is like becoming a hypothesis "I support you = you own everything"

THIS!!! this is so annoying, like part of being a support system for your idol is acknowledging the fact that they aren't perfect and they aren't good at everything and that they won't be liked by everyone and most importantly WON"T WIN EVERYTHING. It's hard for me to read those comments when everyone commenting seems like a 2 year old with all this "how did __ WIN!!! :angry: and ____ should have won instead :ah: " it's like get over it :stare: ....

no-one gets that the award isn't 100% voting and if it was people who should really win wouldn't always win!!!! honestly speaking the fact that KARA trailed in the hallyu star award speaks volumes!!! and it is one of the reasons as to why results aren't based on voting alone!! the reason KARA was trailing was because they don't have as many "fans" as the other groups that were ahead of them and Kamilia aren't that type of group to be voting over an over again 20x's a day in order to have Kara win...infact when you really think about it, no group should HAVE to need fans to vote for them x amount of time a day to win, it should just be a natural thing, everyone should agree that "yes X idol/idol-group was the best at this" but since people let bias-ness cloud their judgement that doesn't happen. Anyways I think Kara and Hara took home the awards they deserved...Hara for her solo award, she worked really hard this year and has alot on her plate with her solo endorsements and role in a drama and Japan promotions, Kara promotions and Trio Promotions(nature republic) and going to school, Kara goes without words, they are starting to be accepted as Japanese artist.

Kara and Hara are boss :boss:

i know kara has a chance on the hot korean wave star category but tbh i never thought it was possible for hara to overwhelm the other idol (with far more poll counts from huge fanbase) for the hot campus girl. this award show may not be as prestigious as the year-end, but it was an honour just to be nominated and it's not about winning all the times. some fans should start to grow & wake up to realize fan size (or public poll) doesn't define the overall result. so many congrats to hara, especially amidst those doubters.

congratulations kara and haradoll ! =) i'm really proud of them when i read at akp tht they won the award . XD and when i start to read the comments , i'm like =="" they also deserve to win , god . its not only the group with bigger fanbase can only win .. they slowly climb their way to where they are now, and i think abt the hallyu wave kara is the one who shows determination cause they as of now they cn already speak japanese fluently . and i really like tht side of them .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i saw it and already commented on it in AKP..

I just found out that the news bout them are also here :mellow:

i'm sooooo slow..okay enough bout that

KARA really is hoooot in JAPAN!!

hate how some other fandoms are making critical comments about this and that..

can't get over the fact that there's a bigger world out there!! :whistling:

I like KARA's japanese songs too..I feel like their style in Japan stays in Japan and their songs in Korea stays that way as well.. :tongue:

HARA HARA HARA HARA HARADOLL deserve her award :thumbup:

she's a hooot college student [iNDEED] in City Hunter :gemhoho:

Can't wait for more dramas featuring our doll!!

CONGRATULATIONS KARA :geminluv: