[2009.01.09] Gyuri and Seungyeon on Star Golden Bell

tinggg

jt3zut.jpg

Girl group Kara's Han Seungyeon suddenly exposed that she wished leader Gyuri would wash better.

Han Seungyeon recently said on KBS2TV's "Star Golden Bell" (airing on the 10th) that "there's something I'm unsatisfied with about Gyuri. On music programs we have to tape the mics to the back of our necks. There was one time when Gyuri unni still had tape there the next day," which surprised Gyuri.

Later she added, "I wish Gyuri unni would wash better." This revelation of the happenings in the dorm caused a burst of laughter among the participants.

MC Kim Jedong asked Gyuri, "Do you not have any complaints about the members?" and she answered, "since I am a blessed one, I have no complaints," which caused a lot of laughter.

33m7wxg.jpg

Seungyeon also said on the show that she wants to be called "Minnie" by her boyfriend.

"I still haven't officially tried dating, but if I do in the future, I want him to call me the cute and endearing nickname 'Mini,'" she confessed.

Gyuri added, "Since I am the keeper of beauty in Kara, I want to be called 'Goddess,'" which again caused a burst of laughter among the participants. Then MC Kim Jedong asked, "Does someone call you 'Goddess' already?" Gyuri naturally answered, "My mom calls me goddess," which again threw the crowd into a huge laughter.

The show will air at 5:10pm on the 10th.

Links: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200901090833351001 and http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200901090828431001

Tip-off: Anne

Translated by Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove anything else.

Edited by tinggg

lol. there was still tape.

Gyuri added, "Since I am the keeper of beauty in Kara, I want to be called 'Goddess,'" which again caused a burst of laughter among the participants. Then MC Kim Jedong asked, "Does someone call you 'Goddess' already?" Gyuri naturally answered, "My mom calls me goddess," which again threw the crowd into a huge laughter.

lol. only her mother so far.

so cute how they have nicknames they want

MC Kim Jedong asked Gyuri, "Do you not have any complaints about the members?" and she answered, "since I am the problem, I have no complaints," which caused a lot of laughter.

Seungyeon also said on the show that she wants to be called "Minnie" by her boyfriend.

omg.. gyuri kills me so funny :D

aww sy why minnie? like minnie mouse lol

i like seugyeonie lol or yeonie :D

my mom calls me goddess lol..

i think the fans call her that as well lol

oh man i wished nicole would come out and say "well sy doesn't wash her dishes/pans" lol

then the unnis would be stumped lol :P they're both "dirty" lol

gyulhamcole jjang :D..

can't wait to watch.. they are so funny together.. a mixture of everything lol

no wonder they all are taping together on two other shows :lol:

thanks tinggg and anne :D

haha! this is not the first time that the members reveal that Gyul is dirty. :D Gyul Leader is finally showing her gag side eh? :lol:

Then MC Kim Jedong asked, "Does someone call you 'Goddess' already?" Gyuri naturally answered, "My mom calls me goddess,"

This part is hilarious!! Not only her mom, fans call her a beauty too. :P

i think Seungyeon wants to be called a minnie because she looks like one? lol one of their self cams from 2007, she had this hairstyle that made her looked like a minnie mouse no? :lo: inspired from there maybe? lol

i cant wait for this episode. Seemed like they had a fair amount of air time.

THANKS TING!

oh yeahhh cuz she had those pigtails from early secret world days hahahaha oh sy...

yeah remember on SSGB when they were talking about someone who was dirty but hara didn't want to reveal it and sy was like IT'S GYURI!!! and they told her she was gonna get killed hahahahaha

LOL We know u're beauty gyul,..... so u dont need to expect so much to be called "Goddess" coz u're already one.....

And agree with mae, nicole should come to rescue gyul and reveal that sy is also as dirty as gyul... Hoho those grandma....

Hoho SY maybe will got punch from gyul for what she did on SGB (remember those punch from music bank waiting room??? :D)

For sgb itself i hope they put new game section like the detective sesion,relay game,etc.. just like what they do in the past coz the recent SGB was quite boring....

Edited by tantitjhin

MC Kim Jedong asked Gyuri, "Do you not have any complaints about the members?" and she answered, "since I am the problem, I have no complaints," which caused a lot of laughter.

LOL... Gyuri's reactions are so funny....... her mom call her the goddess, LOL

Seungyeon too... minnie seungyeon<33 so cute~ Thanks for the translation~

---Caroline

LOLOL GYUL. that made me laugh (:

she's amazing. XD

and sooo funny.

and so socially adept.

-sigh-

haha.

Oh wow SY just busted on Gyuri...LMAO..poor girl. I would've been embarrass but you know it's all just for fun.

& their nicknames are cute. Look forward to watching them on SGB.

WHAHAHA gyuri and seungyeon are hilarious xD.. lol i never thought gyuri would be the ''dirtiest'' xD

kakakaka

love them both xDD

Gyuri onni is always very witty...keke

So funny but cute...

Minnie? awwww Yeonie would be nice too...

I bet the audience and the guests' stomach hurted badly from laughing with Gyul onni's responses...keke

Can't wait to watch that...

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^

Lol, Gyuri's got a way way different personality from

The other members. This is one reason why i love her.

On stage she's serious and cute than BOOM, she's

Dorky and can bring lots of laughter xD she can be a

Comedian :D Can't wait to watch it, i believe this is

Her 2nd time appearing on here right? The last time in