[Perf] 110713 Music Bank Tokyo Kpop Festival

Looks great! I see a few minor mistakes and awkward moments (probably bc this was a last minute thing) but overall it it looked nice. really happy to see a collab finally between the two dsp groups! and it was a nice balance of sweet and sexy!

AHH classic FinKL song!!! I love this song sooo much!!! IM glad they did it. I thought it looked a little crowded and messy with so many girls and overall I think just Kara should have done it, but it was really great to watch the two groups work together. they did great for so many people to have to work together but I really enjoyed it!!!

Aww~ that was a cute collab ^^

It's nice seeing both Rainbow & Kara doing collabs!! They had cute interactions on stage ^^ I hope to see more collabs!

Thanks for sharing!!

Edited by iAyu

Mister FanCam too far to see but the girls voice are daebak!

c buruPAPAblog

Love that the intro was a capella . KARA vocally has improve soo much. The crowd cheers was deafening but I'm happy to note despite that we could still hear the girls voice clearly. KARA and Rainbow stage is awesome looking forward to more collaboration between them.

@red4summer thanks for sharing . :)

Mister FanCam too far to see but the girls voice are daebak!

wiutR_vrd4w

c buruPAPAblog

Love that the intro was a capella . KARA vocally has improve soo much. The crowd cheers was deafening but I'm happy to note despite that we could still hear the girls voice clearly. KARA and Rainbow stage is awesome looking forward to more collaboration between them.

@red4summer thanks for sharing . :)

IS THERE HAVE A BETTER VIDEO FOR THIS?. i cant see kara.. help me to find a better video of this performance. please.

Edited by curbow
don't quote video

I demand that DSP organizes a DSPFamily concert, or at least another special stage for these two groups together again, maybe for an end of year performance. Like swapping songs and then a collaborative song. They should really do a concert tour together, across Japan. It's unfortunate that they reused Kara's performance of the song from two years back and have the girls lip-sync it. Very cute at how WooRi was jumping in the back to get attention. Cute performance, it's the summer season so I guess this song will always get performed.

I like this version of SNSD better than the original... hahaha...

I demand that DSP organizes a DSPFamily concert, or at least another special stage for these two groups together again, maybe for an end of year performance. Like swapping songs and then a collaborative song. They should really do a concert tour together, across Japan. It's unfortunate that they reused Kara's performance of the song from two years back and have the girls lip-sync it. Very cute at how WooRi was jumping in the back to get attention. Cute performance, it's the summer season so I guess this song will always get performed.

I like this version of SNSD better than the original... hahaha...

I think they didn't lipsync and please if you think...sing better please don't type it hear... I don't want to see those name hear.... if you are ... too much bias don't write sth like that, if it's only your opinion.. I don't want to see this kind of thing like a comment in Youtube .. thx cause those group didn't relate to this video hear.. :)

Edited by gift

IS THERE HAVE A BETTER VIDEO FOR THIS?. i cant see kara.. help me to find a better video of this performance. please.

I'm sorry but I couldn't find any. It's a bit ironic since I saw complete performance of the other girl group which I'm not looking for but unfortunately no KARA except for the snippet which was on the news. I'm actually hoping that someone would share here but I guess no fan cams. We should just patiently wait for the official broadcast that way it's in hd I hope!

• 2 weeks later...

If only someone had lupin fancam!!!! Why did MuBak cut it.......why don't anyone have that clip....oh well...KARAs performances were good already with mr & jumping :DDD

• 2 weeks later...