[2009.01.09] From 2008 → 2009, its WG → KARA & Girls Generation

coffeebeanie

2008121115565910022ca3.jpg

2008123109392611321rm9.jpg

2008121115565910021hs9.jpg

From the Wonder Girls, now it is about Girls Generation and KARA. As we move on from the year 2008 to 2009, the trend in the music industry will still be about freshness, ready to be music angels.

Just a step behind the Wonder Girls, KARA is recently gaining a lot of popularity in various music charts, through their second mini-album <Pretty Girl>. Girls Generation also has been rising in the charts, with their first mini-album <Gee> which was released on the 7th.

KARA showed a cute and lively image with their song <Rock U> from their first mini-album, and their second mini-album is a continuing version of this, only this time, it has become a little more mature.

original source: http://blog.naver.com/newmusic2008?Redirec...gNo=80061158764 thanks to mae! :D

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

--

oh! it's great to hear, that kara is being more and more popular in korea, for their 2nd mini album

i also think that it's better, than the first one.. :D

i wonder who will succeed from them, in the end of the year, as the most popular girl group

KARA has worked so hard and i'm so happy that they are being included ..

i have tons of faith that our girls will be very successful..

remember the CF's lol.. i'm excited to see what new things KARA will be offering

and no worries the girls will ever be excluded again :P

thanks for translating tin :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...