[2011.07.16] KARA's Park Gyuri and Goo Hara say, "We want to hold a concert in Tokyo Dome someday."

chupachups

Recently, the members of KARA performed at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan, for the special KBS Music Bank "KPOP Festival" concert on July 13th. Park Gyuri and Goo Hara were two of the three special MCs along with Hyunwoo for the concert in addition to being performers that night. According to an interview with KBS, they said, "We felt really nervous when we looked at the huge stage. KARA wants to hold a solo concert at the Tokyo Dome someday."

Park Gyuri said, "It is a great honor for me to stand on this stage of the Tokyo Dome, and moreover, I feel really happy that I am hosting the concert as an MC. I think that I have to do my best to try to hold KARA

referring to gyul words, concert at the grand tokyo dome, yes and definitely but the final destination should be held in korea.

seeing the recent (second) fanmeet, imagine what the girls and all kamilias can do in a 55000-seat stadium?

dsp, hope you're listening. i just wish the girls can realise their ultimate dream soon, a kara-only concert within the current contract.

if there's extension, i pray for a world/asian tour.

"So I think that I always have to do my best for our fans everywhere."

Aww..gyul you've always done the best for us ...arh...i hope DSP will let them hold a concert soon ...KARA shud have one sooon ....

I'm sure KARA will hold a concert someday...We just have to be patient...Hwaiting..!

There is still a long way to go for our girls to have a solo concert in the Tokyo Dome..

but at least I can proudly say that they are on the right way..

with Kara's charm : hard-work, persistence and patience..

I believe that someday they will be able to make their dream come true..

Though for now, I really hope they'd at least have their first SOLO concert, whether it'll be in Korea or in Japan..

It has been mentioned a lot of times.. They'd like to hold concerts.. Why not now DSP ?

Maybe because they're already too busy ? Well, if that so then I guess I can understand..

but this is still one of the biggest wish I have for our 5irls, let's see after the 3rd full-lenght album promotions..

That would be awesome if KARA could really hold a concert in Tokyo Dome someday!

And would be even more awesome if only I could be there... :P

"So I think that I always have to do my best for our fans everywhere."

YES! YES! Gyul, don't forget that Kamilias are all over the world <3

KARA should definitely plan for a Japan/Korea concert tour next year. They should have enough material by then.

A KARA concert in Tokyo Dome? Make it happen DSP/UMJ! Actually, not just Tokyo Dome, but a multi-city tour of Japan. KARA are popular enough to pull it off. Between the songs in Girl's Talk + the 8 singles (A side + B side) KARA have produced more than enough material.

a solo concert in the Tokyo Dome??? yey! please DSP media you have to give them their dream!! im hoping they could promote themselves in another countries but i guess a solo concert in a stage as important as the Tokyo Dome would help them a big deal right?

anywyas i hope they keep doing their best! as for Gyuri's words:.... i think we can see clearly that she is indeed a great Leader/goddess Lol

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

Tokyo Dome is the dream of every japanese artist or foreign artist active in Japan

You have to be very popular to be able to hold a concert in this mytic place

So I consider that it was a great honor for KARA and all the other korean artists who were given the chance to perform there

As for KARA dream to hold a solo concert there one day...I wish they could realize it

And it would be so amazing if DSP gives them not only a japanese concert but a tour concert in Japan

But also a tour concert in their home country...Korea

KARA is one of the veteran groups and they have never made a solo concert...it is so sad