[2011.07.16] KARA's Park Gyuri and Goo Hara say, "We want to hold a concert in Tokyo Dome someday."

chupachups

well, KARA is actually popular in in japan so i don't really see a big problem them hosting one however it would take quite alot of preparation.

i hope KARA do though, it would be really amazing :)

it's all groups who debuted in japan's dream. to hold a concert in tokyo dome, and to perform at kouhaku uta gassen.

i hope our girls' dream will become true. but first i hope they will be able to hold a concert at their own country. it's sad that kara already debuted from 2007 yet they never hold any concert - only fanmeetings.

all the best for K-A-R-A! :D

Ah..Tokyo Dome the pinnacle of every singers dream in Japan . To be able to stand on that stage for your very own concert is an ultimate achievement and a testimony to your hard work. I'm sure that with time KARA can achieve that goal barring any more crises. I just wish DSP would have given them a concert by now . It's soo long overdue, to have debuted 4 years ago and not have a solo concert yet is just ...Our girls are certainly ready for it and they have enough songs to hold one be it in Korean or Japanese. Gyul you don't need a louder voice a workable mike and good sound system is all you need! Of course voice training for a singer is an ongoing process. I love Gyul mentality though shows of how hardworking they are. KARA fighting...we kamilia are there to support you and make this dream into reality! Thanks chupachups for sharing :)

• 3 weeks later...

well~

i think that kara needs to have two different concert tours.

they need to have a korean concert tour

and they need to have a japanese concert tour.

i feel like those two should be two different things.

and for the japanese concert tour, the grand finale at tokyo dome would be amazing ♥

lets make kara to be the first (am i right?) korean girl group to perform there ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...