[Gyutiful] A rant about Comments on Gyuri's hair,

Eddie Z

ORIGINALLY posted by Haejin at KB

I can't seem to get mad to those who hate, dislike, can't accept Gyuri's hair. People who knows me, knows how much I love Gyuri unni. I'm not lesbian. (stabs all those who thinks so). I'm a no.1 Gyuri unni fan, (self proclaimed), aside from us being the same (same Zodiac and traits), I could almost feel her emotions. And everything that is thrown at her. I've felt them too.

A year ago, I had cut my hair the same length. And people didn't like my hair. And how I looked. And what's more, someone actually told me I look ugly. It affected me so much. And it hurts. So I just prayed that my hair would grow asap. And with the feed back of the people. I grew not to like my hair too. As how badly it affected me.

So you guys think? That even if Gyuri unni can't read the messages you put up here. She's still hurt.

Koreans are known as straight-forward people. And right now Gyuri unni doesn't need them. She needs people who would accept the 'new' her. Of course I'm NOT telling that haters of her hair should stop loving her and KARA. I'm just saying that, you guys have to learn to accept her hair. And view it on a brighter side.

Let's say that Gyuri unni is indeed the funniest conceited person there is. But she's human, she gets hurt by simple words. I didn't hate Gyuri's hair. I only felt sad because growing a long hair that pretty is hard. The moment I saw their come back I accepted her hair. I don't know why people can't just view it on a brighter side.

And somehow into thinking this, there are only a few people who thinks the same way I do.

As Gyuri unni said Please don't tell me, to not keep it I don't think the words of hate towards her hair hurts her. IT DOES. IT HURTS HER. Don't make it as though your head is big, that you keep on telling this because you're speaking english and she won't see it anyway. But fans such as I gets hurt.

Call me obsessed, Call me addicted. call me anything you want But my view on this won't change.

To all those who read this. Thank you so much for reading!! I love you!! I don't want to post this on soompi. Since my posts aren't read there. But if someone's so kind to post this there in my place, thanks.

Anyway, this isn't just my opinion anymore. This is my rant. =) Do you have a rant about it too?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww...

i dont meant to hurt anybody, esp haejin

but i was one of them who really didnt like her hair...

its like making changmin bald but in the end i still love him the same

the same is to gyuri too ^^

i blamed the hairstylist who make such a big change to gyuri's hair when she could try other styles that can make her beauty shine

I really hate it when i read bad comments about her hair aswell!!

I must admit at first i didnt really like gyuri's hair short..

mainly because i love gyuri's old hair, long and straight

it was probably also because i wasnt used to it so short..

but now i love her hair, it makes her stand out from the others and makes her look young and cute!!

I wasn't very angry against people who said bad think about her hair 'cause I thought the same way first.

But with time, I realized how we could hurt her !

So I just admit that she like her new hair and support her.

Now I don't care about what others are saying about her

...'cause I just know that with long or short hair, our Gyuri is always so gorgeous !

• 1 month later...

ah ..

i had 2 get used 2 gyrui's short hair too... but ive never hated it... it was just a bit different..

(lol stab all those who think so?) xD..

being lesbian isnt a bad thing right ? (im not lesbian either !!(stab those who thinks so.. xD))

being fan of a girls artist or w/e doesnt matter... i only got female idols..(few men)

though...

having short hair is often really cool... her hair is great... she shouldnt change it just becaus other ppl hates it..

if some1 is mean to you.. just ignore them.. and know.. you have better quallities than them ,,

theyre just seeking attention...and if they wont stop.. just make clear to them you dont like it..

(i used 2 get teased 2...by a boy... i ignored him.. but 1 times.. he just crossed the line.. and i pushed him like REALLY hard.. and since then.. he stopped..)

gyul !! fav leader .. FIGHTING !!!

FANS SUPPORT U 4 EVER !!!!!!!!

Edited by SungHeeSungJa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm korean fans are known to be over-obsessive and harsh with their comments ( no offense but rly there is a lot of evidence to prove this ) so i guess korean stars really have it hard when they don't look as good or if there is a totally big change. Some people can be so inconsiderate and tactless at times, but srsly gyul just needs to pretend these stupid comments don't exist. Such childish acts are so useless really, gyul should not be affected !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

O.o

whoa..if you're a fan you really have to support and love each and every member....

but if you like hate a particular member or artists or so...

you're a fan just not a loyal on...

and well true i didn't like Gyuri's sort hair...but when she performs she has long hair..

and well basically that's the bright side..

Guest asyraf jiyoung saranghae~

Lmao, it's sure a shock for us,kamilia to see how short gyuri noona's hair had been...

But I can accepted that because it makes her stand out than others who has a pretty common long straight hair...

Lol just try to accepted her transform if u are a true kamilia...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...