[Gyutiful] A rant about Comments on Gyuri's hair,

Eddie Z

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't think that there's anything wrong with someone saying that they preferred Gyuri with long hair. As long as they keep it respectful and don't harp on the issue I don't see a problem.

well honestly, i didn't like it at first because she really looks pretty with her long hair..

well in my opinion, people needs to adjust at her new look..

after all those years wearing that long hair and it has been suddenly cut short, it must be kinda

hard for her to adjust too.. so, for me.. i guess what we all need to do is respect her and accept her if

you're really a KAMILIA..

• 3 months later...

wtf?! these netizens are so annoying -_______- to be honest, i didn't like gyuri's hair. but then i saw her karaya pictures and i thought she looked BEAUTIFUL. i really love her hair now! as long as its long and flowy, its okay to me ^^

as i learn each day more about gyul, i don't see hair length a problem or concern to me anymore. i love her for her peronality, appearance is secondary. the most important is not her look but her smile. :)

• 3 months later...

Hey, but Gyuri's hair is beautiful... I say We're with you is cool and the blonde Gyuri was shining like a sun she is on KARA. I think maybe people don't see that often there and they looks werid.

• 5 months later...

I totally agree with you, gyuri's a regular person and people who dont like her hair should just gtfo.

and as for you eddie z , thats really sad to hear D: i hope you arent affected by those ######. cheers <3

• 4 months later...

Sometimes I dont like her hair, BUT I always get used to it THEN start to actually like it! I dont understand how people dont like her just because of hair... Looks are just a small part of this complex goddess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...