[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Kyuhyun Dating Rumour

Hei Kamilias! :syc2:

Today i was really shocked when i heard about Seungyeon & Kyuhyun rumour of dating each other..Allkpop has posted the article..

Seungyeon Kyuhyun Dating Rumour

cr:Allkpop

So what do you think? Is it true or not? Actually i am really worry about this..because as you know this is a really sensitive matter..when there's a pairing of SHINee's Onew & Seungyeon, there are some of the "not happy fans" that bashed our Seungyeon..i just worry if this is true, there will be some of them who bash Seungyeon..i just can't stand of this :'( it makes me sad to hear some of them who bash Seungyeon when i know Seungyeon is a really great kind girl.. So,what do you think? Really anticipate your opinions :)

Edited by Kimmoy
always credit the source of the site when you link them. thanks.

Yeeessss, I read about that! Actually, I just got so much surprised because the prediction (Seungyeon & Kyuhyun) is kind of too random, even there are some clues that may be hinting Seungyeon as the 'S'...

But if it is true.....

LEE JINKI WHERE ARE YOU?! PLEASE TELL US THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DATING SEUNGYEON!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but who knows....

Ahhh, yes, about those brainless bashing people~ =____=

Just....

I don't know...Bashing other people is not good at all~

Edited by aiiannyong

Ooo :o I just read this article from Allkpop. It is shocking how the prediction goes to Hammie. I was shocked and then laughed cos it was random how they paired her up with Kyuhyun. I've never seen their interactions on tv shows or fancams or anything. But if it is true I am happy for them. I don't care about people bashing onto them. Even idols have lives to live unlike haters.

However, I don't think Kyuhyun is the guy though.

Yeah I read it too n I was completeley shock cuz first Hara n now our Seungyeon? But there's one thing I'm confused about, the article said that "S" had been in a relationship b4. Was Seungyeon dating anybody recently? Or they're confusing her with another girl. Anyway if she's dating or not we just need to support her like the loving funs we are n yeah I hope nobody bashes her out but if they do we Kamilia will stand up 4 her!

Both Kyuhyun and Seungyeon are my bias, i don't mind at all :thumbup1: I might be the happiest fan after all,lol :blink:

Yah..should be surprise for them to be on date. But Hara-Jun has already made it. I never know Jun with Hara. Fans mostly pairing Jun with Hyuna, Hara with Minho..

Well, this will really be a blow to my sister (*huge* Kyuhyun fangirl), even if it is just a rumor.

After this, I can't help but feel that Hara's recent announcement is having an influence either over the others or the netizens to help push this rumor.

yes i've read this article the second it came out! i think that seungyeon and kyuhyun would make a fantastic couple. i'm both of their fans (more of seungyeon's though) they seem perfect for each other! i hope this rumor is true <3 but i don't like seeing seungyeon bashed ): although i love the onyeon couple, i think the seunghyun(?) couple is more than perfect!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...