[PERF] 110722 Music Bank Tokyo Kpop Festival (on 13 Jul 2011)

why was lupin sacrificed when they wore its outfits? sad.gif

Mister

Jumping

to my boyfriend with rainbow

ending (run to you)

[c] Lucy M

OLD LINK

mister

jumping

ending (run to you)

[c] CodeAnalysisSeason5

[c] honeyhammie1

quality alternative channels: 1, 2, 3, 4

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

i want to watch the mc talking..

bcoz it contain hara n gyuri...did it get cut???

really want to watch it..urmmmm

btw..really love their perfomance..

i was looking forward for their concert, also dsp love is also growing..huhu

Edited by sue_ada

thanks for sharing!

i was really hoping they would air lupin -_- .

oh well, the girls did an awesome job! and the KARainbow collaboration was :wub:. just noticed, it was both leader:maknae singing together lol

Edited by monkiesxrule

red4summer, I was thinking the same, they wore those outfits for nothing... *sigh*... I was actually anticipating Lupin again. I too also noticed that they received numerous dislikes on the channel, to me it's a sign of jealousy, the number one K-pop group in Japan is back stronger than ever and they feel threatened. I'm actually glad they opened the show, they got the whole crowd pumping. That was a great entrance too. Smart move on KBS's part to open with Kara.

Just wanted to add one more thing. Once again Kara managed to escape the dreaded outfit ban from KBS with their mid-drift baring outfits... hahaha... Love it! Eat that KBS... hahaha...

Edited by UnknownIdiot

i dont know, but usually i see seungyeon as a "cute/pretty" image, but her hairstyle and such in the Mister performance, i thought she was actually hot :ph34r:

nevertheless, good to hear these songs again and can't wait for their comeback in september and see what kind of song they'll bring out

it's very obvious, the dislikes (~20% as compared to usual ~10%) in the channel are targetting kara and imo they are pure jealousy. i don't care what the fans from the other group said, but kara is the most recent group to re-lead hallyu successfully into japan. hence the organiser assigned kara to lead out the rest with the opening performances. with gyulhara mc-ing, it is apparent which group deserves the most.

no complaints about mister because it's still the number one. i understand most groups were allocated with 2 songs but i was disappointed when lupin was cut with preference over jumping. firstly, lupin was rarely seen these days. secondly i missed lupin the most because it brings back good memories.

about the ban, i'm pleased to learn that dsp and kara got their way. :thumbup1:

gyulhara mc-ing cut :)

[c] honeyhammie1

*sigh* I noticed out of all the Mbank videos in codeanalysis5's channel, Kara has the most dislike ...Stupid haters :angry:

edit: sorry i meant unknowncarrot170 channel

Actually it is not KARA having the most dislikes, but SNSD. Hater got no life

^

yeah you're right the other group now has more dislikes than kara but i posted my comment when Kara actually had the most dislikes in all Tokyo m-bank videos in unknowncarrot's channel, and like what red4summer said i also thought the dislikes were higher than the usual.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...