[2009.01.10] Park Gyuri, grabbing attention with a 4 dimensional princess illness

coffeebeanie

200901101838291626077a1ez7.jpg

Girl group KARA's Park Gyuri is gaining interest from tv viewers due to her strong 4-dimensional character which was revealed on one variety program.

In the afternoon of the 10th, on the broadcast of KBS2's Star Golden bell, when asked by MC Kim Jae Dong what she would like to be called by her boyfriend, she replied "Since I am in charge of the loveliness in KARA I'd like to be called 'goddess' by my boyfriend."

She also added "My parents already call me 'goddess'" and that "There was only just once instance where I saw a comment that I was not lovely, but I think it was just a joke", which brought laughters to everyone.

When asked if she had any plans of joining a beauty contest, she said that "I don't think thats even a challenge", once again bringing laughter to the studio.

If compared to Jung Sia, who was also present at the program, Park Gyuri said that "Jung Sia is also pretty, but when it comes to loveliness, I think I am more..", by which her 4-dimensional charm was revealed.

Another KARA member present at the recording was Han Seungyeon, revealed that "We usually have to put tapes on our necks, and in some programs, there are confetti falling down, which stick to us by the time we finish the song. There was one time that Gyuri still had the tape on the back of her neck, and the confetti still stuck to her", and pleaded Gyuri to wash more often.

In reply to Han Seungyeon's revelation, Park Gyuri replied "That's because the tape didn't want to be away from me", once again making everyone burst into laughter.

source: ASIAE LINK thanks to anne

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

haha! even the article itself is funny. :P i cant wait to see the whole show.

Gyul's gag and wit is being shown on SGB eh?

"There was only just once instance where I saw a comment that I was not lovely, but I think it was just a joke", which brought laughters to everyone.

When asked if she had any plans of joining a beauty contest, she said that "I don't think thats even a challenge", once again bringing laughter to the studio.

LMAO! SOOOO Funny. haha!

thanks for translating Tin!

WHAHAH gyuri is hilarious xD...

4-D xD... just like sun mi ... adorkable lawl...

Haha, Gyuri's personnality always attracted me. Its her charm. Her personnality is JJANG, Im happy she is the leader of KARA, because I know she can do everything. She is really responsable and funny at the same time :D Gyuri ~~~ Jaang!

It was about time that Gyul leader gets more attention! Gyuri's show time~~soon lol

hahaha x))

Our Gyul is so funny !!!

DSP leaders are 4-dimensional ! XD

HyunJoong & KyuRi haha

She wanna be called "Goddess" by her boyfriend ? ... she is already our goddess ! *o*

So funny !

Gyul 4-dimensional <33

Thanks for sharing ^o^

lol, she's hilarious! She reminds me of how Sunmi is

4 Dimensional too xD sighs, maybe both of them would

Be best friends! I love how she finds ways to get out

Of her own mess and words. This is why i love her!

im slow what does 4-dimensional character mean ???

it means 4 dimensional..

kinda like they are so different that they live in another dimensional lol

not with the rest of us who are "normal" lol.. eh that's my interpretation

think hyunjoong from ss501.. hope that helps lol

but Gyuri JJANG.. she's back next week!!

KARA's taking over SGB lol :D