[MV] Goo Hara - I Love U, I Want U, I Need U

grainy

Her vocals has improved immensely! So proud of her. And like many have commented about the context of the song, dedicate to her man... hahaha... She needs a reply to the song... *clears throat*... Get on it there Hara's boyfriend, we all know you're a talented writer/composer... hahaha...

i was so surprised to hear hara have her own solo song :)

she has improved tremendously! i'm so proud of her

these type of sings suits her voice, cause her voice isnt as high as the other kara members

man, i dont even know what else to say!

hara, you sing beautifully :)

I'm actually tearing up right now. I've always dream of this day to come. Hara finally have her own song and it's sweet acoustic. It totally suits her. She has improved a lot and will always improve. Fighting Hara.

p/s : this song is definitely for hara in this drama

Haraya, your voice sounded pure and soothing in this song. it projects your character very well.

I've listened to the other version of this song and I must say it's a very nice ost but when I hear Hara sings, I keep on remembering cute bubbly and sweet DaHae. :thumbup:

I love this song so much :wub: keeps playing this over and over again because it so sweet and hara's voice is soothing :blush: and on the other hand i'm really proud of her she sings this song very well :thumbup:

• 5 months later...