Official Musical "200 Pounds Beauty" Thread

red4summer

@yuda

so i guess you didn't attend the one where the girls attended?

true, on actual scene like attending concert etc, one doesn't usually get the opportunity to get close to kara.

unlike through laptop where we can actually zoom in and out, seeing every details.

for the only musical in 2012, probably gyul has requested to do it one more time.

in believing that by the time, she must have fully recovered inorder to give a perfect 100%.

hmm it was gyuri's last perf but i sat on 2nd balcony (3rd floor). which are very far from the stage..

while HamCole i believed sat at VIP which are on 1st floor, though i didn't know about that until i came back home..

but while i was watching i like to see the audience on the front rows of the 1st floor. they responded very well to gyul's action ^_^

i was promised myself to sacrifice to get vip seat if gyulsical was give another chance to perform.. but it was before karasia announced :(

btw, i checked this just now from interpark (one of the website where u can buy the ticket)

looks like gyul's wish fulfilled twice! (check 21st of jan)

Untitled.png

^I just heard that Bada fainted and was sent at the hospital for fatigue and vocal deterioration...This musical is a killer...Gyul must have suffered so much and now it's completely understanding that her voice is such in a bad shape. I really hope that she won't go back to this. Her voice needs complete rest... :thumbdown:

^I just heard that Bada fainted and was sent at the hospital for fatigue and vocal deterioration...This musical is a killer...Gyul must have suffered so much and now it's completely understanding that her voice is such in a bad shape. I really hope that she won't go back to this. Her voice needs complete rest... :thumbdown:

That's terrible! Poor Bada :crying: . This musical is really making the female cast suffer.

I hope the same as you that Gyuri doesn't go back. Her voice sounds really different at the moment even when she is just talking due to the harm to her vocal cords. She needs to rest her voice.

Best wishes to Bada.

Edited by Optimist

Musicals are no joke, and a tour much harder. Bada is the "top" cast for the female lead since she's performed this before but with it running since October, it really takes a toll. Hope she gets better.

Gyul is coming back for two schedules: Jan 21 and Jan 28. Hope she doesn't strain her voice and herself much. With the concert coming, KARA's surely practicing and preparing every moment they have.

• 2 weeks later...

from her tweets, it seemed that yesterday was her last performance, so i guess she isn't going to china and singapore.

there will definitely be some disappointing fans but group activity and her recovery must be the priority now.

the experience gained from this musical, i hope it will bring more into her career later.

it must be memorable for her. farewell but still hope she will be back.

99576690.jpg

41387454.jpg

31589477.jpg

44742984l.jpg

12170412.jpg

49819855.jpg

91205745.jpg

79681275.jpg

34254122.jpg

38298529.jpg

[c] gyuleestar

sweet memories @ backstage

92702435.jpg

So that was her last musical and she's not going to Singapore? :(

I'm a bit disappointed since it's the closest she'll probably ever get to my country. But, as long as she's healthy and happy, I'm also happy :D. Good to know that she finished her musical well. :D

Thanks for sharing those photos, she looks gorgeous as usual. Love seeing those smiles on her face.

Ah it's nice to get a few pictures and video of Gyuri's performance. It's so sad because this is one of the biggest individual activity for Gyuri but most of us never got to experience any of it. :( Hopefully this won't be her only foray into musicals.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

She looks really happy doing this musical! :)

But knowing muscials, really tiring on the cast and you can see it showing. :/

Omona, kinda sad that I couldn't get to see it, but kinda glad it was over and that she enjoyed it thoroughly! :)