Current MC's

tumblr_lpc2z36CBn1qjhpqlo1_500.jpg

Shin Dong Yup
Han Seungyeon
Kim Saeng Min
Lee Yu Na
(still updating with info)
Caps
Episode 1 - Hammie 1|Hammie 2|Hammie 3|Hammie 4 |Hammie 5 |Hammie 6 |Hammie 7 |Hammie 8

Gifs
Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3

Episodes Streaming
Episode 1 - Youtube Part 1|Youtube Part 2|Youtube Part 3
Episode 2 - Youtube Part 1
Episode 3 - Youtube Part 1
Episode 4 - Youtube Part 1
Episode 5 - Youtube Part 1
Episode Downloads
NOTE: (you have to have at least 15 posts to download)
Episode 1 - 450p SY Cut|720p Full Show
Episode 2 - 1080i SY Cut
Episode 3 - 1080i SY Cut
Episode 4 - 1080i SY Cut
Episode 5 - 1080i SY Cut

Updated by your lovely Hammie Mod: Kimmoy & xxoo

• Like 3

This was quite an episode I watched, especially with Hammie in. It must have been quite tough for her to deal with the rescue job and the unfortunate news which the injured kitty wasn't able to make it through. But in the end, I really hope our Hammie continues to be her best in the future as well.

i really think shes gonna do a good job hosting Animal Farm one reason being her love for the animals. like the PD said she's fitting to be the permanent host of the show.

i'm really glad shes back!! soo lets support our very own Hammie!!

^i think it's her first hosting show after the crises but if SBS Strong Heart counts then it's the 2nd one.

i can't wait for episode 2!!! what will our very own Hammie have in store for us.

Extremely happy that she got the permanent spot. Really like watching her on TV. PD made a very good choice for several reasons.

1. She's so much younger than the other hosts. Having her could attract the younger demographic.

2. She's so cute and youthful. She'll be fun to watch and the other hosts and staff adore her.

3. She just has the natural talent to be a host. She's creative, spontaneous, witty, articulate, etc. She has the qualifications that not every idol or entertainer possesses.

4. She loves animals and understand them from raising pets herself.

I missed Seungyeon so much! I like that she is on a show again cause now I can go back to stealing all of her outfits lol. She is so ntaurlly pretty and she really shines on screen.

I think she's the best dresser in the group. Everything she wears fits her so perfectly and she never looks sloppy (probably due to the fact that her figure is the closest to ideal hourglass figure than other members). Like if you compare their 'airport fashion', she has the best fashion sense (Nicole's a close second.)

Anyway, if you look closely at her dress in this episode, the stripes are actually semi-transparent.

our hammie is soo cute, omg but she cried when she was hosting the animals program.....i felt so sad for her that time but now she looks better then ever go hammie. We'll be supporting you all the way. Fighting ^^

Seungyeon has such a caring heart! I thought this show was perfect for her because she has always been a good MC and she loves animal. The MC members adore her and kept on saying she is the original cutie in Kpop and no one can compare to her. I love her outfits too :D

I think she's the best dresser in the group. Everything she wears fits her so perfectly and she never looks sloppy (probably due to the fact that her figure is the closest to ideal hourglass figure than other members). Like if you compare their 'airport fashion', she has the best fashion sense (Nicole's a close second.)

Anyway, if you look closely at her dress in this episode, the stripes are actually semi-transparent.

i think fashion wise it's a close call between Gyul & Seungyeon the 88liners.. but really it's ones preference. personally i like girls who can rock a sneakers and tight jeans which i've seen hammie wore most of the time.

i think fashion wise it's a close call between Gyul & Seungyeon the 88liners.. but really it's ones preference. personally i like girls who can rock a sneakers and tight jeans which i've seen hammie wore most of the time.

We could probably dedicate an entire thread to discuss their personal fashion. (Surprised their isn't a topic for that.)

ya Seungyeon looks great in tight jeans and shorts, too. As I said before elsewhere, she has the most attractive hips, topped by a narrow waist.

Extremely happy that she got the permanent spot. Really like watching her on TV. PD made a very good choice for several reasons.

1. She's so much younger than the other hosts. Having her could attract the younger demographic.

2. She's so cute and youthful. She'll be fun to watch and the other hosts and staff adore her.

3. She just has the natural talent to be a host. She's creative, spontaneous, witty, articulate, etc. She has the qualifications that not every idol or entertainer possesses.

4. She loves animals and understand them from raising pets herself.

These are my thoughts exactly. Seungyeon just shines in terms of being an idol in general. She is the essential idol imo. She is cute, she is charming and she is intelligent. She is also just a natural in front of an audience or a camera. I think seungyeon is the Queen of Kara, seriously, Sure Gyuri may be the leader, Jiyoung the maknae and Hara the "face" Nicole the well, Nicole lol but Seungyeon is the Queen. She really does alot for Kara and I'm always glad to see her.

And YAY! for someone agreeing with me about her having the best body in Kara. I mean nicole does have abs (sometimes anyways) but mostly Seungyeon is like almost a perfect hourglass. She has a bust and a booty lol. All of her clothes often look really nice, as if they have been tailored to fit her curves. I also like Goo Hara's body because she also comes close to being an hourglass but seungyeon pulls it off more because she mas more meat to her bones (when I say meat I mean lean muscle) And she definitely is the best dresser in Kara. I also am a fan of Hara's style too, but when it comes to stealing clothes, Seungyeon is my preferred victim.

ya Seungyeon looks great in tight jeans and shorts, too. As I said before elsewhere, she has the most attractive hips, topped by a narrow waist.

i thought you said attractive "lips" LOL which i think she has!... i don't mind if you make one.. i'll pin it for you. haha i'm kinda busy right now.. sooo i rarely have time. and yup i think she has the second toned abs behind nikori.

hahaha we are all gotten off topic here.

I'm really happy that she finally got her own schedule, dont get me wrong, I still prefer all 5 together on a show but seeing Hara on drama(done now tho), Gyuri with her djing and osts, Jing with modeling and Cole had her Kuki Six business,so I thought it'd be nice if Ham got a solo sched.

I'm really happy that she finally got her own schedule, dont get me wrong, I still prefer all 5 together on a show but seeing Hara on drama(done now tho), Gyuri with her djing and osts, Jing with modeling and Cole had her Kuki Six business,so I thought it'd be nice if Ham got a solo sched.

Am I the only one who likes solo schedules and activities? Don't get me wrong, I love when all of them can be dorks together but to me five solo schedules is like 5 different promotions at once. Also it gives the girls a chance to shine on thier own. I feel like sometimes Gyuri takes over with her assertive personality or all the attention goes to Goo Hara or Seungyeon because they are really cute/pretty/popular and sometimes it's like Nicole gets pushed to the back along with Jiyoung. Sure all five of them are there but when only 2(Gyuri and Seungyeon) are doing all the talking it seems like the other three are just chillin in the background. I mean it's great that they work so well together and are willing to let the two oldest take the lead but it's nice to let Nicole fans have thier moment and Gyuri fans have thier moment. Also Nicole still needs a solo schedule. Kuki Six is her own thing but as far as Kara related things go given to her by a deal between DSP and another company, she is the only one without a solo schedule.

Anyways, I wasn't worried about Seungyeon getting a schedule, I knew it would come. I honestly think her schedule was the most relaxed out of the three busy bodies (Nicole, Hara, Seungyeon) because DSP was sort of paying her back for working her butt off when Kara weren't as big, by working all the time and doing so many random shows that noone cared about. It was only a matter of time before Seungyeon was back with her own show. She has too many fans to just be sitting on the sidelines with nothing to do.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

Solo activities are very important. They all have talents that can't be showcased as a group. They should expose their talents and expand in different areas and media. This will boost their popularity individually and to the group as well.

As for Unnies speaking more, I think it's more than due to their seniority. Gyuri and Seungyeon are more outspoken than the others, more willing to speak their minds. That's why they get permanent spots as DJ and MC.

I can't think of any other show that would be more perfect for Hammie than Animal Farm. We all know how much she genuinely loves animals and that's probably why the PDs chose her over the other female idols who were temporary MC's (that and she's much cuter than the rest :giggly: ). Is this a weekly show? It will be nice to see Seungyeon regularly from now on. Now it's only Nicole and Jiyoung who don't have regular individual activities. Well, technically Hara too now that City Hunter is over but I'm sure she'll have plenty coming her way.

^

Its every Sunday @ 9:00 am kst,so expect to see her every Sunday :D lol

and I agree, she's really perfect for this show, not only she loves animals but she also loves mcing.

As popfu said, Gyuri and Ham are older and has more experience in talking(tv or not),so its much easier for them to talk to other people and they know what to say.

the content for those snack boxes for the support

the pic with the detail (cr:aechak) :

S5noa.jpg

this support is from kara-t, aechak, gyuleestar규리별,miracle & hoongoding훈고딩

1. Emmental cheese ham sandwich /crabmeat olive sandwich

2. some light seasonal fruit

3. chocolate cookie + mike and ike(a kind of snack, yellow package in the pic)+

They sure spoil her,dont they? That's a loottt of food lol,hammie don't get fat :P Oh well she did say she's gonna share it with her members.

Oh and I'm happy that even gyuleestar,miracle and hoongoding supported her as well :D

notice 2nd pic in the original post. they give some info about the MCs. Hammie's section has lot more text listing all her previous experiences as a host. I guess they really want to show off her qualifications. there were 2 gigs that lasted a year each. let's hope this time it lasts at least that long as well.

^ actually Shin Dong Yup is considered as the top 3 National MC next to Yoo Jeseuk & Kang Dong Ho. i'm baffled why they didn't put his previous MC experience maybe because it wouldn't fit. LOL but yeah SY definitely have lots of experience in MCing. SGGB and MSL Break are a good example.