[2011.08.01] KARA is selected as representatives for Japanese drink 'Drinking Hongcho'

kara4life

KARA is selected as representatives for Japanese drink

fhJtE.jpg

from Korea.com

KARA is effective in advertising for both Korea and Japan.

KARA will be representatives for ‘Drinking Hongcho’ in Japan starting in August. After KARA signed the contract in July, sales have increased 10 times since last month.

A Chungjungwon official said, “Unlike the girlish Japanese Idol Group image, KARA is known for their hip dancing, so they represent the healthy life style image for Hongcho. We are targeting Japanese women in their early 20s and 30s and KARA will appeal to them.”

The company also said, besides the TV commercials, they will have a variety promotions for Hongcho, including a KARA concert and signing event.

Through KARA, Chungjungwon is anticipating an increase in sales and a rise in their brand awareness in Japan.

Meanwhile, KARA will make their comeback in Korea this fall.

Source: Star News from Nate

credit : dkrogers @ korea.com

from Allkpop

KARA has been chosen as the Japanese advertisement models for Chung Jung Won’s drink product, “Red Vinegreat Drink“!

Thanks to their cute and healthy image, the girls have acquired quite the fanbase in Japan.

CFs for the brand will begin airing in Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya starting this month with KARA at the forefront of their campaign. KARA will be emphasizing their healthy and slim body lines to show what could be achieved by drinking the product.

Aside from TV CFs, Chung Jung Won will be planning several events and fan signings to further promote the brand. Representatives explained, “By choosing KARA as our Japanese models, we’re looking forward to the rise in sales and the advancement of our image. Once fans found out that KARA was contracted for our drink, we recorded $1.2 million USD in sales, 10 times more than the standard.”

They continued, “We believe that KARA will be able to deliver our drink’s keyword of ’skincare’ and ‘body management’ to our consumers, as our target base is women in their 20s to 30s.”

Source : K Mom News via Naver

credit : Allkpop

wow that was smart for that company! KARA is soooo popular in Japan! of course the sales would be high!

Lol im glad they get this kind of thigs cuz it shows how popular they've become and how strong they've fought for it!!

Btw those dresses look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! really really cute!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

Ah this is that vinegar drink right? If it's being marketed as a health drink then I think I can safely assume it tastes nasty. :lol2: Oh and those pink dresses are just the cutest. I would not complain at all if KARA performed in those.

Hongcho???

i wonder what that drinks taste...huhu. i will buy it if kara drink it

hehehe..i hope less bitter n more sweet..add more sugar..haha :sweatdrop:

Oh, the vinegar drinks are popular for health consciousness in Korea. If it's red, then it's probably like a pomegranate or red apple vinegar drink. It's slightly sour but sweet at the same time. Not too bad, but definitely takes some getting used to. It's a better alternative to regular juice drinks (which have tons of sugar) or soda :)