[2011.08.03] Kara Digital Downloads To Hit Number 1

red4summer

whoa! Niiiiiiiice!! i think KARA would defenitly break BoA's record i mean the only have 3 songs and they are so close to break it!! Go Go Summer downloads are a lot so im guessing they WILL break the record!

Sure our girls are big stars and im soo happy for them! J-Kamilians are so supportive!! gotta love 'em!!

Anyways thanks 4 sharing!!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

i hate when people said that "if not for BoA and TVXQ's work in Japan, kara probably would not have it's current popularity in Japan at all"..well from my point of view its not because of them kara popular,,it all because kara hard work and determination.. If you ask me ss501 paved way for KARA more than THSK and BoA did..kara might surpass boa in japan in term of download..n from what i read from akp..people are going crazy over those article..people are bashing and trolling...but i dont care..3.2 million!!! wow that a lot!! kara fighting!!

In time like this I remember when Daigo (from Jrock band Breakerz) said there was a "KARA BOOM". Surpassing DBSK's and almost BoA's sales (pretty sure they alredy did, or they will with their next single), IT'S AMAZING, REALLY. So proud of the girls :blushing:

YES kara!! NO.1!! KAMILIA NO.1!! really happy!! so excited!! :excited:

I'm proud of them!!! :satisfied: yeh all SM artist lose to Kara!! :devil:

sorry if em~~ I am hurt others with my WORD :hihi: but I'm really happy!!

This show that the real popular one in JAPAN IS KARA not SNSD!! :lookdown:

YEH!YEH! KARA NO.1 LALALA~LALALA~ :gemwin:

Wow, Congratulations to KARA :w00t: This shows how popular the girls are.

Hardcore fans will buy 3 or 4 versions of an album but they won't pay multiple times to download the same thing. So digital downloads is a more accurate way to measure popularity than album sales.

Can't wait for their Korean comeback. Hopefully they'll eventually conquer Korea too.

KARA HWAITING! :optimistic:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...