[2011.08.03] KARA to make their comeback in September

mae

IsCws.jpg

KARA is planning on releasing an album in mid-September. This will be the first time in 10 months that the girl group will be promoting in Korea. This will also be the first album since "Jumping."

One reason this comeback is gaining so much interest is because this will be their first comeback since the KARA breakup controversy. Each member has had their own separate activities, but they have not done any activities together as a group because of those issues.

KARA's entertainment company, DSP Media, stated that KARA will not only be promoting a Korean album in September, but also will soon promote again in Japan.

KARA is known as a group that has gone through many obstacles and has still risen to the top of the K-pop world.

Sources: Newsen

Credits: Koreaboo

i don't regard jumping as a korean release (due to its debut release in japan), so probably it should read "first time in 19 months after lupin in feb 2010".

soon, information about this new ablum will start to leak before the fuss begins.

forget about jcl & ggs (because they're umj-related), this should be the real comeback after the jan issue.

glad to hear that.. really participate this comeback as much as i really pissed of to see super junior mr simple mv.. huhuhu.. i think jumping are not include for their comeback.. because they only promoted at music program.. and then the crisis happened.

so glad there's new news about their comeback! im really excited for some new material and mostly i cant wait to see the girls take the stage again! :thumbup:

im just hoping DSP gives a completely new song (although i like the Korean version of Jumping :sweatdrop: ).

anyways, CANT WAIT TIL SEPTEMBER!!!

"KARA is known as a group that has gone through many obstacles and has still risen to the top of the K-pop world"

of course!!!KARA hwaiting~~

wah~~these two months such a miracle..

as tripleELFilia i feel like flying..haha..

aug-suju comeback

sept-KARA n kyu501 comback..

>,<

I can say that KARA is the most consistent Korean Group in releasing a new singles/album. I love how they can be able to give a consistent momentum between each singles/album. KARA Daebak!

Oh man I simply cannot wait for KARA's comeback. Even though they've been active in Japan despite the lawsuit, it simply won't feel complete until we see KARA on Korean music shows. Also really hope it's a full length album and not just a mini album.

This is a bit concerning though

KARA's entertainment company, DSP Media, stated that KARA will not only be promoting a Korean album in September, but also will soon promote again in Japan.

I hope it's not just a few weeks promotion with no followup. Wouldn't surprise if that happened though. With Gyuri's musical in October, DSP/UMJ may time KARA's next Japanese release to coincide with that. Maybe a Japanese version of KARA's next title track?

Oh..thanks for the news...KH r great ! :thumbup1:

I cant Wait for their comeback ..Wow it means another single for japan?? Korean comeback + Japan PROMO ..not forgetting Leader Musical ...Their schedule is packed..In less than a month ...im gonna see kara soon rocking the stage as before..HEhe..wondering what kinda wardrobe they will do ..lol

Hehe...d best bday prezzie definitely for me .!! :thumbup1:

I was wondering when we'll get to hear some news about their comeback. It's August already and if things goes according to plan then teasers and such should be released by the end of the month, and if it goes according to DSP's plans then we should expect them to release it around mid to end of October... hahaha... With both Japan and Korean promotions coinciding with each other than we can't expect much from the Korean release.

Korea:

I see a mini-album, though I'm hoping for a full length album with follow up promotional singles. I hoping for a full out promotional blitz for this. I want two full songs performed during their comeback stages; a ballad and their lead single. I want sophistication and elegance in their style, amp up the strong and fierce concept. I want more than just one music video release; a ballad with a storyline.

Japan:

I actually see the Japan release as another full length album, they've already release three singles since their last full album, maybe it's time for their second full length album, I don't think Japan does mini-album much anyway.

I don't want them to rehash their Korean release and translate them in to Japanese. I want two completely different releases for the two countries, it will be so much better and appreciated from the fans. They can translate the songs for their album but I rather them promote two different lead track for each country.

I know I'm asking for a bit much but it's about time people see the true talents that these girl processes. Kara is a group that's known to fight over obstacles to reach the top of the game, no shortcuts or easy way for these girls, they work hard to achieve their goals and it's about time more people recognize that.

Hey , considering the improvement in music videos that rainbow is getting ... we shouldn't really worry about the new mv of kara :) but how long they will be performing for it... Obviously the october sched is packed... Seungyeon has a new show aswell + Jiyoung is back in school + more of haras solo...+ nicole? no solo prior? :D

Great! It's just a month and it's my birthday's month.

I hope their upcoming album will be awesome like Lupin.

Wonder what kind of concept will they going to do for this comeback.

Hope they can get #1 in Korea music programs ^^

Imma quote Rebecca Black here: We We We So Excited

I just hope that DSP won't disappoint any of us..... anyways I have really high expectations for this album lol :P

And Im desperately hoping that it will be a full-length album! It has been ages since Revolution was released. :(