[2011.08.03] KARA to make their comeback in September

mae

It does worried me, that KARA is going to be promoted in japan, and korean at the same time. But I wondering what are they going to promoted in japan. It could be another single, or a album. Since the last time they release an album was in November of last year. And since then, there popularity has risen a lot. So if they release an album in japan, it probably would sell really well. The comeback in korean, of course they going to promoted two song on the day they comeback, and I do want two different style. A ballad, and then a fierce concept. But I wondering what concept are they going to go with. They could try to go back to KARA4 style, but don't think that going to happen.

i'm quite interested in what kind of song they're going to do.

its varied over the past songs so i wonder if its any different!

expecting quite a different "pop" to it, hopefully it would sway back to similar like pretty girl :)

yes!!!!! so happy i could die!!

Im wondering what concept they'll take this time! im also hoping they release a full-album instead of a mini-album! and im hoping this comeback will give'em the chance to re-conquer Korea since its been a while they performed there!

Anyways let's support them as we always have!!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!!

Yea I was wondering when they would comeback.But aren't SNSD and Wonder Girl's suppose to comeback that same month? hm..that will make for a good month of comebacks but it will also be a close race between all the fan clubs including us Kamilia to win and show support for our girls.

oh my gah! I'm so excited for KARA's comeback~ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

even though they'll have their comeback in korea they'll still promote in japan; i just hope that they won't get too tired or stress their selves :sweatdrop:

ohwell, i can't wait to know their concept and i'm eager to hear their new song!

Kara hwaiting~ ^_^