[2011.08.05] KARA discusses September comeback title track issues

mae

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it sounds like DSP is prioritizing Japan and Korean fans are left behind...Money always leads the way...I feel bad for Korean fans. For us intl fans, it's not a big deal since I'd never get a chance to meet KARA (well, I should take that off since I saw them at the Korean music festival in LA last year) but anyways, Korean and/or Japanese activities, it's all the same for me but for fans who are used to seeing them in Korea, that would suck :unsure:

My following comment is weird but...is it one way to not bump with the other groups? Is there really going to be a competition with all the groups resuming promotion in the fall or have they all found a way to avoid being in competition with each other when they resume promotion? Is that another marketing strategy? :confused1: well, we'll see but that won't surprise me...

Edited by sarah09

Great for the Korean comeback! ^^

But why just for 3 weeks promotion?? I just can blame it on dsp~ TT_TT

And yeah I feel a pity for the K-kamilia for it bcuz dsp only prioritizing the japanese market and abandoned korean fans~

Edited by red4summer

I guess 3-weeeks of promotion is better than nothing ...Im sure their schedule is packed enough..Whatever it is ...cant wait mid SEPT ...Wonder how's their concept..

Watching Gyul's hair yesterday...im kinda excited to see the rest of the girls ...I hope it got something to do with their comeback HEHE :thumbup:

Also read that KARA worked with Sweetune as well as other composers..they have also received a lot of songs from different musicians! Choreography discussion is underway.

I think it is good to know KARA will be participating in song selections etc, at least we know that for good or bad KARA had their say. I really hope they try something new, they know the fans have high expectations so..

Its a full album, I know 3 weeks is not a lot but im going to treasure those 3 weeks ^__^

Im just hoping that this Korean album will not be duded in Japanese for the Japanese work in October.

Anyways this September im looking forward to ^__^ Thanks for sharing

Edited by UЯмan☆홍윤성

I think it is good to know KARA will be participating in song selections etc, at least we know that for good or bad KARA had their say. I really hope they try something new, they know the fans have high expectations so..

Word. Whether it'll be good or bad I think everyone will support them properly this time.

what the hell! why 3 damn weeks again for the much-missed korean comeback? please explain that to me, dsp!

busy with packed schedules? then cancel all solo activities and have different release dates in both places!

money is in japan but korea is the home! don't bow to pressure!

Only 3 weeks? That must suck for K-Kamilias, DSP should focus on Korea soon if they don't want the girls to lose their popularity there imo. I'm srsly excited for their comeback this time, I wonder what they have in store for us :D

And wow, new Jap album in October. I'm broke already :crying:

If it does come down to only the three weeks then let's make those three weeks result in triple crown weeks for them. MNet. Music Bank. Inkigayo. Especially Inkigayo since they have yet to receive a triple crown on there, but it will be hard due to the fact that their program is about a week or two behind with the result, no?... But yeah, if it's a full album, I do hope they do a follow-up promotion after their Japanese promotion is done during the month of October.

Boooo, only 3 weeks? I've to say that I've became a fan of KARA when they started their japanese promotions, and I'm all for the japanese music industry (I'm still warming up to the korean), so I'm glad they're focusing in Japan... yet it's still sad for their koreans fans, who have been really supportive all these years.

Anyway, I'm still excited, especially after seeing Gyuri's red hair~~! I hope they come back with a classy/strong feel concept. :eyelove:

i think dsp has always considered their opinions. like how mister's outfit concept was Jiyoung's idea and previous articles of comebacks usually had mentions of them deciding on the songs too.

im so excited for their comeback but im really disappointed that they will only promote for 3 weeks. considering this is their first comeback in Korea after the lawsuit and stuff, i thought they would stayed longer. i really hope it wont be that case. 3 weeks of promos, i'm guessing that it would be another mini album too?

& they MUST come on sstp as guests toooooooo.

They are currently reviewing which songs to be their title song

if They is meant as the girls how awesome was that? when some other groups still had to obey orders from their company, the girls now had some control at some point on choosing what track would be their title song :thumbup1: ...although yeah the time is quite short...3 weeks...i guess its gonna be like Korean Jumping promo again :whistling: ...but hopefully this time they came out with stronger song ^_^

So many thoughts flooding into my mind as I read this article. I'm glad to hear that the September comeback is finally confirmed but only 3 weeks? For me personally I will follow KARA no matter what language they speak in but I feel sorry for K-Kamilias. They've waited so long for KARA to come back with the lawsuit that happened and KARA's Japanese promotions, but KARA will only perform in front of them for at most 12 shows. I suppose we can't be too surprised about KARA's plans. With all their success in Japan it makes more sense for them to focus on the J-pop scene. I just hope their Japanese album isn't just the same songs as their upcoming Korean album but sung in Japanese.

It seems the fast pace of their schedule is taking it's toll in the Korean promotions. Maybe it's only a temporary thing until they get their schedule straighten out. Glad to hear they are chosing the lead song, I hope it's a great one. The best part is they are back in the thick of things.

Two contries, one group. Five girls. Marvelous!