• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
disneygirl

Which Hairstyle do u perfer for Seungyeon?

Which Hairstyle do u perfer for Seung yeon?   909 members have voted

1. 1. Hairstyle

• Style 1 - Break It
    • Style 2 - If U Wanna
    • Style 3 - Rock U
    • Style 4 - U Go Girl (special)
    • Style 5 - Pretty Girl
    • Style 6 - Pretty Girl Hanbok Special
    • Style 7 - Wanna ???
    • Style 8 - Mister
    • Style 9 - Lupin
    • Style 10 - Jumping

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

765 posts in this topic

ugh, really hard to say because i voted on pretty girl, its my favourite song from KARA

(aswell as seungyeon's too :))

Edited by Lite

It's hard to make a choice since the hairstyles are all pretty similar, nothing radically different, but I'd have to say Lupin or Wanna.

ohh man...i dont even know! i like rock you, lupin, and jumping. and mister can be throw in the mix too. tough decisions....hahahah

Haha. Seungyeon seems pretty experimental when it comes to changing haircuts, but man, the LUPIN look totally fits her energetic and bubbly character. XP

i vote for Lupin. her short hair makes her looks mature and fresh.

her long hair also pretty, but i prefer short one :thumbup1:

Although they all look nice on her, I'm gonna vote for style 1. Something about that little piece of hair sticking out on the left side makes me really really like. :wub:

she's always look great..!

i love how she bravely experiment with her hair because when Kara comeback, she's always had a different style of hair :thumbup:

i love wavy long hair seung yeon.. i love girls with long hair... but any style fit for seungyeon

Actually, I prefer girls with shorter hair, as in shoulder length that's why I liked her style in Lupin and Jumping but I prefer her Lupin-style the most.

that U-Go-Girl special hairstyle is so cute. ^_^ i can't help but spazz with glee

I like style 6.super cute and pretty!Style 5 is also very suitable for her.Anyway all atyle suit her la.She is the prettiest and most charming girl i ever seen!

Though she looks feminine with long hair, but I prefer her with short hair styles. I pick during the Jumping release period! (Style 10)

Rock U, U Go Girl, Wanna and Mister. There's this other one from the Chuseok Special were they filmed KARA at their old dorm. Her hair looked really cute in that.

I for one really love her hair in mister

i really like the side cornrow things

it makes her look really cute

i also liked the u go girl and pretty girl hanbok special hair

i like her in wanna's MV

cute but also look strong

lupin's style is also my choice.. he hairstyle look perfect with her face

Jumping for me

there is a photo of seungyeon which is taken from the jumping period and she looks absolutely amazing!!I love that hair style so much1

I Like the "Rock You " one its so cute =], i miss that hairstyle of hers! =[ i wish she had it once again!

Ahhh tough one...I was deciding between Rock You and Jumping and eventually chose Jumping :D. Girls that can pull off short hair are sexy hehe.

i think all of her short hairstyles look really good on her

so i prefer rock you

I LOVE her hair like this.

xq36C.gif

So pretty~ :eyelove:

Does anyone have more like this?