[Other] KARA @ 1st KPOP Live in HongKong Promo

dlskam

the translation:

hello everyone, we're kara! (chinese + cantonese)

"hello" to all hong kong's friends! (hangul)

we are kara whom will be visiting hong kong for the first time!

we are thankful to all the fans from hong kong and asia, for the continuous love and support!

for this performance, we are preparing many songs to share with everyone!

23rd august 8pm, kpop girls in love live in hong kong 2011, see you there! (english)

is that really cole hair, I just saw a picture of nicole, she must have like extension is her hair. But she look so good,but true is I think her with long hair is pretty, but without the bangs. Her with short hair and bangs is awesome, but with her long hair she would look awesome with no bangs. I love the girls style, seungyeon went back to long hair. Can't wait to see the comeback. The girls always invade and took japan by storm, now they are going to capture hong kong.

OMG Ham & Cole long hair! brings me back to KARA 4 days... Happy for the Hong Kong fans at the same token jealous that they would finally got to see the girls in person, still waiting for the time they will come and visit my neck of the woods! Thanks red4summer for translating and dlskam for sharing. :)