[2011.08.10] KARA to promote K-pop Cover Dance Festival

chupachups

ijo6qI.jpg

ijsVdo.jpg

(THE KOREA HERALD/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - HALLYU star girl group KARA has been appointed as PR ambassador for 2011 K-pop Cover Dance Festival, which begins its second round competition on Sept 3.

The festival celebrates the 'cover dance' videos that K-pop fans around the globe are currently submitting online through www.coverdance.org for the preliminary round of the competition. The cover dance refers to emulating of the original choreography of popular K-pop dances.

According to the Visit Korea Committee, more than 760 teams from 50 countries have already submitted their video entries so far.

The winners of the online competition will be invited to compete for the second round, which will be held in Seoul and foreign cities including LA, Moscow, Tokyo, Bangkok and San Paulo.

Source: Straits Times

KARA KARA KARA hwaitingggg

but i'm glad they were appointed to it, i'm sure their the right group for this too :)

stil waiting for their come back, dreading for it Q_Q

yey! another huge opportunity for our lovely ladies! Really, im verry happy for them!

And about that Dance Festival, it really seems interesting, too bad Mexico is still far behind in terms of K-pop T_T still i'll try to see that festival! :D good luck to al the Kamilians who joined the Festival!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

• 1 month later...