[2011.08.10] Kinki Kids

chupachups

like kara and everyone, it works both ways, be modest and nice, especially when one is doing activities in foreign countries. i don't know he's but if he does more kara likings, i will pay further attention to him. thanks for sharing.

He's been on the industry for almost 20 years, and KinKi Kids (his group with Domoto Tsuyoshi) is in the record Guiness for consecutive #1 singles. So getting praised by Koichi isn't a little thing! It makes me feel proud of KARA.

(And good luck to Koichi! I'm happy that Johnny's are finally considering activities in other countries)

WOW like what has been already mentioned by someone else.. I really like whenever someone mentions/praises our girls.. and this time is a Jpop artist, a great Jpop artist who has been in the industry for a long time..

[sIDENOTE]: It was really cute when they did the penguin dance at MuSta.. :D

Yay! Its great seeing my two favorite bands getting the love and praise they deserve. SNSD and Kara are such hardworking groups, it must be a really great honor for them to receive such praise from one of Japans top idols! Awesome for them and I hope they get more of it in the future! Fighting!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...