[Fancam] KARA @ Incheon Korean Music Wave [110813]

dlskam

btw guys, did you realize something was bothering gyulcolejing, especially during jumping performance?

from their looks, it must be very annoying which has disturbed the girls!

seriously hope i could kick some butt in that direction!

^

imo not the floor condition, and it happened before after the slip.

knowing gyulcolejing (especially cole whom always puts 100% in performance), they wouldn't be easily distracted.

pick yoo's jumping fancam, loop 3 times and focus on gyulcolejing seperately.

you will get what i meant because they were all staring at the same direction a couple of times.

wow eric, i've watched these multiple times but i didn't notice that until you said it.

i wonder what they're seeing cause they really look distracted and each time they looked at that spot, their faces darkens.

jing-22;cole-12;gyul-10;hara-6 (mr. perf, @00:53 she almost slip because of looking at that side.)

hope k-kamilia could give us inside scoop for this concert.

even during mister performance, the 3 were still glancing at that direction.

their look didn't suggest they were looking at fancams but something annoying.

and all happened after the fall, so i assumed there were "cheering" from some clowns.

(i didn't know clowns were allowed into the venue when circus was not the event.)

anyway, here's another view from my favourite channel. :thumbup1:

[c] PGR880521

Though they placed as much energy in their performances as they could, it still looked a bit "unclean", they were seriously distracted; the slippery floor, which affected all the girls, and the "uninvited" guests. And I think it got a bit worse after SeungYeon slipped and those "guests" got worse so GyuRi, JiYoung, and Nicole got annoyed even more so. Nicole was especially affected, you can see her looking over at them numerous times, and JiYoung didn't hide her annoyance at them either... hahaha... I loved it.... hahaha...

Thank you for all the videos. I hate to say it I don't think this was one of their better performances. Mister was fine but I thought Jumping was messy and they didn't seem too energetic but that might have something to do with the wet floor or whatever seemed to be bothering them.

btw guys, did you realize something was bothering gyulcolejing, especially during jumping performance?

from their looks, it must be very annoying which has disturbed the girls!

seriously hope i could kick some butt in that direction!

red4summer: Please can anyone tell me what time on the video something is distracting the girls because I've watched but I can't seem to find it? :blushing:

Edited by Optimist

@gel

but there was a screen on the other side too. maybe the one on their left was showing some k-dramas. lol.

@optimist

the most prominent was in jumping, watch

and zoom onto eyes of gyulcolejing.

from the official mbc broadcast,

jumping.. (i prefer to see the mbc logo than masked off)

[c] 65937f4cc7gpv

and the ending.

[c] lokyan87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...