[2011.08.16] Special Performances Prepared for K-Pop All Star Concert in Japan

chupachups

kara and infinite!? yes please! :D

man, i'm frikken in love with infinite and kara

i wonder who's gonna be paired with who..for some odd reason

i think dongwoo and gyuri would fit each other.

but he's one of the main dancers and gyuri's not..so we'll see! :D

--edit--

wahh, i just checked the kara + infinite thread and i saw the couplings.

i'm pretty satisfied! and i can't wait :)

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix

Don't get me wrong, I love that KARA has a special stage. But I just wondering why infinite. I want KARA to do a special stages with B2st, since I knew that b2st was going to be there. I guess since, b2st probably won't going because of the visas issues, KARA would have to have a special stage with infinite. But two of the members, would probably be with 2 members of infinite. Since infinite is a 7 members group.

Yey! special performance! too bad it isn't KARA/SNSD but KARA/Infinite is great too! I hope to see Hammie unnie with WooHyun, Jing with L or Infinite's maknae (i dont remember his name at the moment Lol) and Nicole with Hoya!! yey!

Anyway good luck to our lovely five!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

collab with B2st won't happen because of the Hara and I don't know that B2st member name. It's Infinite perhaps because in a recent SSTP, Gyul mentioned loving them as a group and that they were also liked by the other KARA members.

I love Infinite and their dances. ^^

Maybe they chose Infinite because the song "Be mine" is by Sweetune (read that somewhere).

And if I remember correct Nicoles' song "Happy And" is from Woollim Intertainment.

So they had some connections before.

Looking forward to the show. ^^

by the same token, why is everyone obsessed with snsd? KARA just did several collabs with Rainbow. it'll more interesting to collab with a boy group.

i'm being sarcastic here for the obvious reason.

@sarah

probably gyul did some promotions about infinite and here they are. i hope gyul is paired with L whom she teased in sstp. lol.

I'm soo excited for this saturday, hopefully there will be lots of fan cams. I don't care who KARA collaborates with I'm just happy that I got to see them more on stage! Am I being selfish in wishing that they could have been the mc too? Thanks chupachups for sharing. :)

Like everyone I'm quite excited to see them collaborate with a different group this time around, their hoobeas, who seems to be fans of theirs, nonetheless. Consider it as Infinite's way of breaking in to the Japanese market with this collaboration, a collaboration with a powerhouse group that has established immense popularity within Japan. Regarding who is hosting, I too questioned their decision. I understand SooYoung, because out of the group she is the most fluent in Japanese, the girl even debut in Japan originally, but the other two choices are quite questionable, not to discredit them as an MC, but a Japanese concert hosted by Japanese fluent speakers would be nice. I get the whole airing in Korea prospect but still, allow the Japanese fans and crowd to enjoy the concert without having to read subtitles, leave it for Korea when you air it. If anything, get an actual Japanese host, like a Japanese idol to host with the Korean girls, that would be a nice collaboration, let Korea be exposed to more Japanese celebrities. But of course, it's being aired on MBC so therefore SM gets first billing, no surprise there.

Excuse the rant.