[2011.08.19] KARA's partial 3rd studio album tracklist revealed

kara4life

KARA's partial 3rd studio album tracklist revealed

VSMHB.jpg

KARA are set to return with their 3rd studio album. This will be their first album release since their controversy with DSP Media at the beginning of the year. Most importantly, this will be the first time they will have greeted fans with a new album as they have been focusing on Japan this past year. KARA last released their single, "Jumping," in Korea last year, for which they promoted on the music shows as well.

A potential partial tracklist has been released, revealing the composers of the songs in addition to songs that are to be included in KARA's 3rd studio album. KARA's studio album is set to be released in September. It will be KARA's 1st album release in over 2 years. They last released their 2nd album, "Revolution," in July 2009.

1KsUR.jpg

Fans have also taken a guess that KARA's title track will be "Step." According to the screenshot caught by a member of DC Inside Gallery, KARA's album is set to be released on September 5th. Check out the potential tracklist below (in no particular order):

• Date (My Boy) - Written by Kim Wonhyun and Jang Sangwook; Composed by Kim Wonhyun
  • EY OH (Intro) - Composed by Yoo Hyunsang, Park Sehyun, and Jang Jaemin
  • KARA 4U (Outro) - Composed by Yoo Hyunsang, Park Sehyun, and Jang Jaemin
  • Rider - Written and Composed by Yoo Hyunsang and Jang Jaemin
  • Step - Written by Han Jaeho, Kim Seungsu, Song Suyoon, and Kim Boa; Composed by Han Jaeho and Kim Seungsu
  • Step (Instrumental) - Written by Han Jaeho, Kim Seungsu, Song Suyoon, and Kim Boa; Composed by Han Jaeho and Kim Seungsu
  • Strawberry - Written by Lee Daehee, Lee Shinseong, Kim Giwook, and Lee Chanmi; Written by Yoon Wooseok
  • 따라와 (Follow)- Written by Lee Shinseong; Composed by Kim Jeongyoon and Yoon Wooseok

credit : koreaboo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! More than two weeks to go! Still sad that they're only going to promote for 3 weeks, but I'm just going to loop their album non-stop once it comes out :). I'm so excited!

Good luck Kara and Fighting!!!

September 5th? OMG that's so soon. This will be the first original Korean album for KARA since I became a KARA fan. Can't wait to add it to my small but growing collection.

oh i just hoped that kara will win a lot with this!!

i also hoped for a great MV, dance moves, lyrics and also an awesome comback stage since it will only lasts for 3 weeks.

blame DSP for that! so frustrating!

Edited by SHINeeKara~

wahh! definitely excited. i dont know what to expect.

the girls keep bringing something new every time they make a comeback. which, of course, is a good thing :)

isnt this the first time they [might] be having an intro and outro!?

i always love intro's and outro's on everyone's mini album, i dont know why lol

can't wait to hear their new song and see their new concept! :D

Wow this is great, so we know that the girls are comeback on September 5. Early September, I guess that mean the girls are going to promoted till the end of September. I can't wait for the teaser to come out, and how awesome the song is going to be. Since they say this is going to be hardest dance that KARA has ever done. Wondering if they are going to have someone in the middle like always.