[2011.08.19] KARA's partial 3rd studio album tracklist revealed

kara4life

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited :D They have been gone a long time.

but DSP why you make me poor :( between Kara's comeback in September and sending Rainbow to Japan the same time, my bank account isn't going to be happy xD

Edited by LovelyxBeauty

September 5th? Yea! The Tracklist sounds amazing, I think Step is the title track and it sounds like it's going to be an interesting track. (But are these the offical tracks?) either way I'm interested in the tracks. ^~^ thanks for sharing.

I am SO happy that they are working with different producers this time :D KARA fighting! :D I just hope that our girls don't overwork themselves again >.<

But to be honest....... they should really extend the promoting period of 3 weeks. Hopefully, the casual fans in S. Korea won't abandon the girls:)

OMG! I'm sorry but I have to spazz about the picture above first! >,<

Where have I been for all this time? *kill myself* Nicole with a long hair and bang! OMG OMG OMG! It's been a long time since she had that kind of hairstyle. Is that the concept for their comeback? Our girls are all gorgeous as usual! <33333

Can't wait for our girls to be back and the teaser to be released, excited excited! even though I'm a little bit disappointed because I heard that they're gonna promote for 3 weeks only ):

anyway, a little bit OOT, PD Jaeho's latest song (Infinite's Be Mine) is a daebak! I really love that song so I'm really looking forward to the rumored-to-be-the-title-track Step song (: Fighting!

yey! my prayers have been listened! 3rd studia album!! :D i can't wait to have it in my hands!!! waaa the waiting is gonna kill me!

However i hope our lovely five are taking good care of themselves with all their busy schedules and stuff!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!!