[Perf] K-Pop All Star Concert - Live In Niigata

red4summer

just like the crowds, i was thinking, "hmm? was it a new song?"

lol, it was "restricted" jumping.

special stage with infinite & lupin (1080p)

jumping, mister & go go summer (1080p)

[c] himeaimomo21

[tip] tinaomina@sbox

(lupin 720p) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-RTsCBYsV0

(jumping, mister & ggs 480p) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjhocy24XFs

(special stage 480p) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9vQOPaSquM

aww that Kara & Infinite stage was like Kara featuring infinite @ the end only...

I liked the intro to jumping, it was a nice change of pace...I hate when they have to walk down so many steps though, means more chances of Seungyeon falling. They seemed pretty tired too. Nicole had a lot of energy and Gyuri seemed fine but Hara, Jiyoung and Seungyeon seemed a bit tired. They still did wonderful though!

wow!! that first part of jumping is awesome :) they always bring something new in their performances.. that intro they did for mister during the k-pop in tokyo festival is just as epic as this.. really proud of our girls.. tnx for the upload.. :)

Edited by yhepoj18

thanks for sharing!

the girls are EXTREMELY energetic, especially cole :lol: . watching her run at the end og GGS was an added bonus :lol:. seems like they're really enjoying their performance!

and the beginning of jumping, i was like "is this really jumping?" then i heard the lyrics hahah

Edit: did gyuri re-dye her hair? and did anyone know what cole said in lupin? instead of the regular 2010, she said something else

Edited by monkiesxrule

Jumping intro was exceptionally done well :friendly:

I love the acoustic touch to it and the fact that they got to sing live without any backtrack

I'm digging Lupin intro too :)

Their singing improved and I know that Hara caught a cold but every word she sang,

you can hear it clearly. No more shyness

Love this performances and GGS is so hype up. My only wish is that there are

fancams captured during the ending

Jumping intro was so good I love that. I love how cole start mister. I think hear something different when cole was doing lupin. This performance was great, the girls has so much energy. Love how they sang the skng in korean,but then they start singing ggs. I think the crowd was exciting when thr girls was perform ggs. The special stage was a little disappointed I was hoping for something more. It was like kara feat infinite. But the girls sang very soft in that sonf,i couldn't really hear them,until cole came

posted somewhere..

throughout the performaces, i find satisfaction in ggs when they surged towards the crowd.

(they must have forgotten that the fanmeet has ended. lolol. hope i didn't sound sarcastically.)

i understand why this group is assembled in the first place, one of the objectives must be to unite all differences.

to all non-kara fans in the crowds, i hope they can feel the girls too.

to all kamilia, ...