Reaction to the 'new' Kara, What is it?

Eddie Z

ORIGINALLY posted by Haejin at KB:

Actually, i'm totally caught off guard with Gyuri's high notes. Like TOTALLY I forgot what I was doing. They were that good. And I also have this hunch that kara will make it BIG! =D

hj says:

Cause they are now showing what was hidden before

Seungyeon... the MAKNAE HUNTER! says:

yep they are showing what was hidden before

Seungyeon... the MAKNAE HUNTER! says:

like Gyuri's legs. UNQUOTE

Just a little LOL moment everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my moments of missing the old KARA but jiyoung and hara worked really well with KARA :P

i don't think they've taken the concept too far..they are just really happy b/c they have something to be happy about :D KARA's always be hyper and easy going fun people..but now it's just MORE :D

i'd rather they be happy and energetic then depressed and sad like they were during the end of last year..

i still have to get used to the new KARA too..

My first reaction for the new KARA was not really good lol.

I was deceived by the cute concept 'cause It was so different from the old style.

I didn't understtand why they choose a so young girls like JiYoung

and why Hara who can't really sing do in my amazing KARA.

But I realize that this new concept is necessary for them to attrack new fans !

And they put so much energy in their live that you want to still support them.

Slowly, I learn to love JiYoung who is so adorable as the new maknae (how can you resist to her ?)

and Hara gives a new feminine charm to the group which can bring lot of new fans too !

...It was in fact good addition !

As for the concept, I have accepted It but always hope It's just a transition and wait for the next one.

When i heard KARA was coming back in July, i was hyped up! But, not when i saw their comeback performance. As a loyal fan who waited for about 9-10 months, i was disappointed. I expected two or one new member whose vocals would meet or almost meet Sung Hee's amazing vocals. But i guess i expected too much, way too much! I thought they were gonna fail again because i thought "Rock You" was a mess-up song and i didn't really dig their new cute bubbly concept. But like they did for "Break it", it grew on me and I'm happy it did. If i totally lost my interest and stopped being a Kamalian, i wouldn't be loyal and i would've never forgiven myself. That's why i'm proud to be a Kamailan!

• 4 weeks later...

most of us probably had the misconceptions that the new members will replaced Sunghee in terms of vocals. we never expected for DSP to train the old members and have them replacing Sunghee instead of the new members. haha! :lol: And im glad that DSP did that too. Having the old members standing in for Sunghee rather than new members replacing her vocals. :) It gives credit to the GyulHamCole too.

my first impression of Hara wasnt that good. lol. her audition clip on Mnet wasnt really up to standard. lol. i remember a lot of us were wishing that DSP wont picked her. but somehow, deep down we know that she's in. only knew Jiyoung a few days before their comeback and dckara were already posting up pre-debut pics of her. lol. so yep, we only really knew about that after their comeback.

but despite all that, im actually VERY happy that DSP picked Hara & Jiyoung. they did a good job in choosing the new members. :D JiRa fit into KARA so well that if you dont know any better, you'd think that they have been in KARA from the beginning. :lol:

When the news about SungHee leaving back last summer (or spring) , I was totally devastated . because SungHee was basically the only reason I stuck to Kara . And then during the summer , I saw the news of Kara coming back with 2 more members . I didn't care too much though .. but still anticipated for what they've prepared for us Kamilians . And when I saw the performance for their comeback .. totally disappointed . No offense , but Kara didn't sounded very good during that performance ... I also disliked Hara & JiYoung .. haha .. until I came across a show with Kara in it . After I watched it , I was in awe at their personalities ! Both Jiyoung's & Hara's ! And now , I'm addicted to Hara <3 she's my new favorite ! after my lovely Sungja of course :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol my reaction wasnt really good xD

i thought...

..... What The Heck Is This !?!!?!? 0.o

where did the kara i knew go.. T.T

and ofcourse the departure of SH..

i just knew about them.. and SH arleady left the group...

i had the first album.. and thought yea SH my fav...(didnt know she left)

when i knew about her departure well.. i was T_T *Broken Heart*

but well after knowing more about the new members and their style, the love came back haha ^^

• 2 weeks later...

my reaction?????????

hhmmm...not good lo....

coz sung hee is my favourite...

n her voice was the best in KARA...

but then..the more i see them....the more i like them...

hehehheheehe....but take me so much time to adjust with the new KARA...

i mean for both changes...the member and also the concept...

hehehehhehehe....

I like their new concept however I'm also wanting them to sing some R&B songs like they used to. >>;

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly i wasn't aware of the new KARA until like recently because I really wasn't into them before even though I heard their songs. But I've decided to try to listen to their music and so far it's going good. And i totally agree with the concept change it was kind of a big difference for me.

• 4 weeks later...

at first i was sad that sunghee had to leave, but it didnt make me rebellious

usually people get mad or something, but when i saw their comeback performance for Rock U i was amazed. JiYoung and Hara caught my attention big time

for the new members. i think they are fine. i mean, they are good actually, and the new KARA's images is definitely attractive. they have this bubly image and all that stuff. it cute. but i definitely miss sunh-hee's voice. sooo goodd.. :P

I have to admit, I was disappointed because I tired of the cute concept. I do not like Rock U at all but Pretty Girl was enough for me not give up on them entirely then I listened to the rest of the mini album ... I was proud of them again because they displayed their amazing vocals that made me love them in the first place. However, I am still waiting for them to go to their mature image again because it seemed appropriate for their ages especially since they are in high school and college not middle school kids.