[2011.08.22] KARA's comeback title track + album release date for September 5th confirmed

mae

d1X9d.jpg

KARA's 3rd studio album has finally been confirmed with a release date. In addition, DSP Media has also confirmed the girl group's title track. A partial tracklist was revealed with fans guessing that "Step" would be KARA's comeback title track.

DSP has confirmed that "Step" will be KARA's title track for their 3rd studio album, and in addition, has announced that the physical album will be released on September 6th. The album will be released online first at midnight on September 5th.

Sale of the limited edition of KARA's 3rd studio album will begin on August 25th. The limited edition will include behind-the-scenes photographs. Out of all the fans who have purchased the limited edition, 100 fans will be invited to KARA's comeback showcase on September 14th.

According to DSP Media,"Step" is a powerful synthesized pop dance song that features a mix of electronic and rock.

Other new songs that will be included in the album are "Date (My Boy)," "EY OH (Intro)," "KARA 4U (Outro)," "Rider," "Strawberry," and "Follow."

The 3rd album will be released online on September 5th at midnight and will be followed by the physical album release on September 6th.

Cr: Koreaboo

The picture they used looks kind of tame for electronica/rock lol.

3 weeks will go by fast so we should enjoy this as much as we can.

really curious about the sound.

september 6 is so close! now im hoping some teasers soon :tongue:

so people will be able to get their hands on the album almost 2 weeks before its actual release? those lucky fans :sweatdrop: . im really excited for their comeback! :thumbup:

question: does electronica use a lot of autotune?

Yup, sadly three weeks will go by real fast...I'm really excited knowing it's going to be a Full album ^~^!! The theme still for me feels like a Break it/Lupin feel alittle more mature with some electronic feel, for me. I'm excited!

Edited by iAyu

The girls look so pretty in the picture! Nicole looks sexy with long hair, and Gyuri with red hair, goddess as always. I'm happy that this a full length album, I can't wait! It sucks they'll only be promoting it for 3 weeks though, but hey, it's better than nothing!

SNSD's making a comeback too so I'm anticipating that as well. My two favorite girl groups coming back next month, I DEFINITELY can't wait! I wish the best for these two groups. Oh, I'm so excited! Fighting!

Three weeks is not enough... but as long as we are able to see our lovely sweet melody on stage again. Cole's extensions look beautiful in that picture! I wonder how the girls will present a rock/electronica theme... Whatever it may, I'm anticipating it. Fighting, girls! Do your best in three weeks!

their comeback is coming closer and closer!

i'm so excited! i want their comeback to be super strong and powerful

since they have tough competition.

but i know they will hold their ground and show everyone what they can do :)

and prove everyone wrong cause i'm seriously tired of reading the haters comments.

but anywho, can't wait to see the music video and hear their new songs

MORE LINES FOR HARA!? oh man, i wish. we will seee :)

kara fighting!!

This is awesome..... Rock + Electronic is the right music direction for our girls!!! (in my opinion anyways)

And there's a comeback showcase?? DSP has definitely changed a lot.... I think they'll promote our girls well this time round :) Daebak!

This is awesome..... Rock + Electronic is the right music direction for our girls!!! (in my opinion anyways)

And there's a comeback showcase?? DSP has definitely changed a lot.... I think they'll promote our girls well this time round :) Daebak!

What's a comeback showcase? Is it a show?

Edited by BabyGirl

The limited version is released in two days but I can;t find it on any sites :unsure:

Edit: okay I read on a site that wasn't AKP that pre-orders for the limited version start form the 25th, not the actual release lol. So I will be lurking around yesasia then.

And I'm pretty sure they're making for than 100 copies of the limited version since Revolution has 5000 limited copies and Kara are WAY popular now than they were back then. Just that only 100 lucky people out of them all get to go to the show case, which DSP probably won't pick overseas buyers for.

Edited by a_chan

ok so I want to buy the LE version, but I don't know how to, is it only for k-kamilia plus who am I to deprive a lucky k-kamilia of a spot at the Kara showcase when I know I myself can't go, well aslong as I'm not one of the first 100 right? even though I probably will be haha.

IM SO EXCITED!!! If anyone finds out where to purchase the LE please feel free to tell me.

september 5th will be one of the happiest day of my life :>

i need to get my hands on that limited edition!!

i've been saving up money since July so i guess i'm not that hopeless in buying that XDD

i'll be eagerly waiting for august 25 and sept. 5 :>>>>

Tehee tehee tehee cannot wait till September 6th!

Finally our girls are back! I've missed seeing them in Korean music shows <3

Really curious about how Step would sound like, but since SweetTune written it, I think it's gonna be amazing!

so excited about KARA comeback this Sep though I'm really don't like the idea "Step is a powerful synthesized pop dance song that features a mix of electronic and rock"

anyway, definitely will support our girls full time, hope they can win some K-chart :)