[2011.08.22] KARA's comeback title track + album release date for September 5th confirmed

mae

Mix of electronic & rock ? Now I'm really curious! Lol teaser pleaseeee! Considering how the photo isn't all out rocker style , I guess the rock/electronic mix will be pretty subtle and just nice! Cant wait for their comeback! It's been a while :eyelove: Kamilias & KARA fighting:D! Let's support them like how we always do:)

Edited by jcyp

How would I be able to buy a limited edition CD tomorrow? is it possible online? I really super want to buy that one!! I can't wait until they make their comeback performance!! They come back near my birthday!! If only they could have waited until the 8th, but they have been gone for too long. I'm happy they are almost ready!!

They look so much mature in this photo including ji-young! I'm really excited for this new genre of music that they're taking on :) it's really different than what they usually have done ^_^ must have been exciting for them!

I love it that KARA is pushing it and going for something different and more radical. Their are really "stepping it up". Electronic and rock? That is very new and fresh.

I just wonder if this dance is easier than the other dances.

kyaa!!!!

i really really can't wait...

Kara's album will be smashing, I'm sure of that!

hahaha.

I want to see them perform onstage again and of course, see the MV of the song.

I soooo love the album cover!!!

They are all so beautiful.

Kara FIGHTING!!!!