[2009.01.12] Shin HaeChul: Betrays SNSD and Goes to Kara

tinggg

2j2j348.jpg

24fd4wz.jpg

Shin Haechul said, "I'm a fan of Kara's Koo Hara."

Shin Haechul was on SBS Power FM's "Park SoHyun's Love Game" on the 6th with his fellow group members from Next. "Next wants to invite all the members of Kara to form a 10 member team. We recently were on an entertainment program with Kara. After seeing Kara's candor my ideas have changed to this," he said.

In the past, Shin HaeChul had often mentioned that he was a fan of hoobae singers SNSD. Thus another Next member asked, "Are you going to betray SNSD?" and he responded, "I already have. I changed a long time ago. All the members are really pretty, but out of them, the one who looks like Namie Amuro, Koo Hara is really cute. That's the reason I changed from SNSD."

Last year Kara's main vocalist Kim Sunghee left the group, and thus Kang Jiyoung and Koo Hara joined the group to change them from a 4-member to a 5-member group. Last December's 2nd mini album's "Pretty Girl," with its cute dance and ear-satisfying melody, has been receiving a great reaction both on and offline.

Link: http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200901/...0002010401.html

Tip-off: Anne

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic

Take out with full credits. Do not add in or remove anything else.

i'm pretty sure the show he's talking about was last week's Star Golden Bell...and goodness Hara sure was drop-dead gorgeous there :)

but soshi always has me to love them kekeke

Edited by tinggg

^^ okay.. this is obviously just for headlines lol the actual headline :D

i don't know who he is but i guess that's nice.. that KARA especially Hara can do that to him lol

but he only likes them for superficial reasons ....... :) (pass)

thanks tinggg and anne :D

lol. wow, its pretty O.O of him to like a young girl just for her looks.

and if he can betray SNSD easily, he can do so to Kara in the future when "cuter" girl groups emerge. lol

"Pretty Girl," with its cute dance and ear-satisfying melody, has been receiving a great reaction both on and offline.

haha! ear-satisfying. how true. :P

thanks tinggg!!

^^ okay.. this is obviously just for headlines lol the actual headline :D

i don't know who he is but i guess that's nice.. that KARA especially Hara can do that to him lol

but he only likes them for superficial reasons ....... :P (pass)

thanks tinggg and anne :D

i dont remember if he's the vocalist but he's from the band Next. Old school and pretty good and really popular too. He's also married so i mean its not like Hara is his ideal girl or anything. It's more like from and older brother/uncle kind of thing where you look out for the prettiest one. well.. i guess that is superficial but hey thats korean entertainment for you.. how many talented individuals get passed up for not so talented ones just cuz of their looks?? so any good publicity for kara is a good thing imo

^^ oh i guess lol..

but i think this is first time KARA's been associated with this type of article lol

so its new to most of us... and plus he's blunt lol

but the title is soo asking for drama ..

which nobody needs...

lmao! he's so shallow. XD

LOLOL. haha (:

^

LOL that's what I was thinking too.

But you know how when men get old.. Ah, nevermind. xD

I'm still happy Kara gained another fan (er..)

Namie Amuro's really pretty. Hara does resemble her ^^o

(The hair mostly, I guess. And eyes!) <3

Thanks for the post!