[2011.08.24] KARA to release their very own fragrance

mae

h1C1k.jpg

Girl group KARA will be traveling to France to prepare for the launch of their very own perfume!

Management agency DSP Media stated, “A perfume in their name is planned for a December release, and so KARA will be going to France on August 29th to see to production matters.”

KARA is said to be working directly with perfumers to create their fragrance. The group is under tight time constraints, as their new album ‘STEP‘ is also waiting in the wings to be released early next month.

Source + Photo: Money Today via Nate

cr: AK

On August 25th their agency DSP media stated, “With Kara’s perfume that will be released in December hanging in the distance, Kara will leave for France on August 29th to meet the manufacturers. At France, Kara will be directly involved in the manufacturing and design process. Also, they will take part in a photo shoot where the photo album will be released both in Korea and Japan.”

cr: Soompi

WOW. This came out of nowhere but it's awesome. It'll come out in time just for the holidays too. I bet KARA are really excited to go to PARIS!! I hope they have time to sight see :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so epic. I'm definitely getting this fragrance somehow. Kara are setting are going to start a trend in Kpop. It's all the rage for celebs in the US to release a fragrance, but I think Kara are the first idol group to release one in Kpop.

I hope they enjoy France. It's a beautiful country, if they have time I hope they can visit Aix-en-Provence. It's (biased opinion) the best place in France. But if they go to Paris, I hope they can eat at a cafe and buy ice-cream from the vendors!!

They are working hard but I trust that they are doing it with a smile. Like Nicole said, effort does not betray you, all the hard work and effort the girls are putting in will definitely pay off.

kara having their own perfume?! thats frikken awesome :)

and they're going to france? i wonder if they're gonna sell it over there too

that would be awesome.

are they the first kpop idol group to do this? if so, thats cool :D

ahh, i really wish i can buy it once it comes out! we will see!

i want to at least see a picture of the bottle once its out lol :)

I was so happy to heard this, first kpop group to every release a fragnance. Plus the perfume is not going to a crappy kind, it actually going to be made in the place that perfume started, that big. Plus I can see that this is one of the places that all the girls were want to go to. When I heard that Sm went to paris, I was jealous because I kept think when would KARA ever get to go paris. Now they are going to make a perfume. I glad that they are going to sell it to both korea and japan. I think they probably get more sell in japan than korea. Can they sell it oversell. The girls can smell like KARA, and the boys can buy it for their girlfriend to smell like KARA

so i guess if you can't sing or look like kara, at least smell like them. lol.

and in addition, they are flying to france for photoshoot? please correct me.

now that's a major change from usual practices! it'll be romantic.

Wow their going to Europe now! This would be KARA's first Europe adventure. Yep I wonder what romantic notions would they have being France.

I very impressed to hear that the girls have a lot of control and say in designing the perfume. It is the "KARA" smell after all. Makes me wonder if what concept would make this perfume under. It could be the concept from the new "step" album.

I wonder who's brilliant idea it was on the first place!

I'd like to know how the final product would smell like ^_^

Our girls have been so busy lately, haven't they? Well, at least I hope they'd have a great time in France :P