[2011.08.26] DSP to broadcast "KARA Channel" on Youtube

mae

DSP Media has partnered up with Youtube to bring Kamilias "KARA Channel" starting September 7th. "KARA Channel" will bring fans behind the scenes of KARA's comeback preparations as they make their return to their home country after 10 months hiatus.

"KARA Channel" will be uploaded to their official Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/DSPKara) once a week for the next three weeks and will contain images and videos by KARA to be revealed to the public.

KARA will be in the studio greeting fans and will be reading fans' comments in real-time. On August 26th, a teaser for "KARA Channel" was uploaded on both DSP Media and KARA's Youtube channel. International fans are expected to take part in this, and KARA will attempt to try and communicate with both oversea and their domestic fans as best as possible.

Meanwhile, stores have already begun to take pre-orders for KARA's limited edition album "Step." Over a hundred fans will also participate in KARA's showcase on September 14th. "Step" is a powerful synthesized pop dance song that features a mix of electronic and rock.

CR: Koreaboo

Kara announced today that they would open their own YouTube channel with their agency DSP Media. Kara’s YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/DSPKara) will provide three live shows, behind the scene videos, self-recorded (selcas) footage of each member, as well as a forum space where fans can directly communicate with the group.

Kara’s channel will go live from September 7th. However, it will first open a Q&A board on August 26th, where select questions will get direct video answers from the Kara members after it opens.

“Kara is the first Korean artist to provide interactive communication with fans through its own YouTube channel, especially during their promotions. In order to provide more direct and active communication with fans, Kara decided to run this YouTube channel,” DSP Media said in a statement.

Kara’s new album will be released online on September 5th and be available in stores on the next day, resuming their Korean promotions for the first time in 10 months. They already released a limited edition album on August 25th, but TV promotions are expected to start in mid-September.

CR:SOOMPI

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this this this teaser is such a teaser!! gosh DSP good job!! ahhh omg i cant wait this is just omg!! so much kara news lately i cant handle it im about to explode in excitement lol!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! now lets see the schedule they have!! if its during work ima skip work LOL

DSP is getting it again!

The thing about being on top is that most people get there by simply projecting the image of being on top, until eventually using that image, people PUT them at the top. DSP is finally noticing that if they want KARA to be considered a top group, they have to present them that way. As a top group who works hard that everyone is dying to have 24 hour access to 7 days a week. With all these new ventures for Kara, I noticed that even on AKP, people seem like they are starting to take them more seriously.

I'm so excited!! this was like a teaser. I saw Choreo and I saw one of Nicole's MV outfits.

^^ I have to agree with you. KARA wasn't taken too seriously in large part due to their promotional methods. I'm very curious if DSP has hired new promotional people. If they have, it's been amazing so far.

When I saw this on my Youtube subscriptions I was so surprised..."DSP uploading new things? Is this for real?!" LOL

I'm so glad DSP are being more proactive about promotions and fan relations! The quality of the teaser alone was amazing! Hopefully, this isn't just for the promotion period, but will become a long-term thing. Live-chatting/streaming with our girls aljlkjflkjfldks I'm so excited ;~; I love how they're trying to reach out to everyone. You can tell they really care and are invested in what they produce. I can't wait for the girls' comeback! This is going to be epic kekeke

dkljsldjfal. Omgsh I'm so excited about this... and int'l fans get a chance to interact with KARA!!! that's the greatest part, I think! :3 They'll read our comments~!! :D .........hopefully they won't read any embarrassing ones haha! XD I can't wait!!!

KARA CHANNEL FIGHTING~! <3

I glad that DSP is finally doing something right, and promoted the girls the right way. This is going to be a big comeback, and all the fans are going to be able to see this. I guess DSP realize that the girls are not only popular in korea, but they have many fans from different part of the world. PLus after accomplish so much in japan, they have to keep the japanese fan happy to

DSP is finally stepping their game! Maybe they learned a few things from UMJ in Japan. Maybe the lawsuit did do some good for the girls, DSP finally saw how much of a loss they would suffer if Kara were to leave them and now they're doing all they can to maintain the girls and keep the power house group they have happy and on their side for a longer period of time. Way to take control of the situation girls! You're in the driver seat now!... hahaha...

once a week!? wahh this is just like watching for a show and having to wait for the next episode lol

ahh, if its for kara, then i can do it :)

from the little preview! i spot nicole!..in her music video outfit?

i didn't even know that was official..cause it didn't have break it /= and their newer music videos in japan

LOL @ how our reactions are all the same :thumbup:

"DSP is stepping up their game", "DSP learned on how to promote the girls in the right way" :tongue:

DSP keeps on imrproving, seriously.. ILOVEIT.. They are doing NEW things, BIG things.. (off-topic but they are also holding their first audition in Japan)

I'm all hyped up by all the teasers, can't wait to have more and more and more :rolleyes:

i hope this is only the beginning to reach far internationally. it should continue even after the comeback, to be used as a form of communication medium to let people know that kpop isn't all about snsd and wg. let this be the first of the many good things to come for the girls.