[2011.08.26] DSP to broadcast "KARA Channel" on Youtube

mae

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally.... much, much better treatments for KARA :)

Now DSP realize how important of KARA's success will affect the company and give them the promotion our girls deserve for a long time ago. Well, late always better than never. Good job DSP :)

finally!! that was about time! KARA's official channel on Youtube! im glad DSP is taking their promotions more seriously!

Youtube is one of the most visited sites in the world wide web; once they start running their channel im sure more people around the world will be interested in them! so i think this is a huge step in their carrer!

Btw i looooooooved the teaser can's wait to see'em!! hopefully more latin-kamilians will see their channel! yey!

GO GO KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

OMG I'm getting more and more excited for their comeback, it is going to be epic. And it's good to see DSP finally putting more effort (and probably money) into promoting KARA more, I'm starting to think they have not only learned from the lawsuit but also the fact that not many of their acts re sign contracts with them.

KARA FIGHTING!! DSP FIGHTING!! let's make KARA's comeback the best comeback of the year :D

I guess we can watch the MV's on the DSPKara Channel now....It would help with the views..even though it sucks that DSP took down the vids with like 10 million views....ughhh Hopefully if we are all unified to watch the video from DSPKara channel we cam help it get tons of veiws and show everyone just how popular Kara is.