[2011.08.26] DSP to broadcast "KARA Channel" on Youtube

mae

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I've always wanted KARA to do something like that. From the teaser we can see it would be a sort of "vlog-selca" thing and I'm really excited to watch. Guess DSP finally tries to do something to regain fans' trust. Way to go DSP, way to go.

DSP is getting it again!

The thing about being on top is that most people get there by simply projecting the image of being on top, until eventually using that image, people PUT them at the top. DSP is finally noticing that if they want KARA to be considered a top group, they have to present them that way. As a top group who works hard that everyone is dying to have 24 hour access to 7 days a week. With all these new ventures for Kara, I noticed that even on AKP, people seem like they are starting to take them more seriously.

SO AGREE!!! Wow, I never thought of it that way! :o But, boy does it make sense! And you're right about AKP, it does seem like it's getting KARA friendly :)

It's vital that this series have English subtitles. Kara has many international fans (including moi ;) and to increase the views that each video will have it's important that we can watch it on the main channel otherwise people will give hits to the subbed videos made by others.

DSP is getting it again!

The thing about being on top is that most people get there by simply projecting the image of being on top, until eventually using that image, people PUT them at the top. DSP is finally noticing that if they want KARA to be considered a top group, they have to present them that way. As a top group who works hard that everyone is dying to have 24 hour access to 7 days a week. With all these new ventures for Kara, I noticed that even on AKP, people seem like they are starting to take them more seriously.

I'm so excited!! this was like a teaser. I saw Choreo and I saw one of Nicole's MV outfits.

You make a great point "GooBurberrHara". :thumbup1: Rather starting at the top we start from the bottom down to its very foundation. This is Kara giving it back to their fans. Kara have been from the very start a peoples' idol rather than an idol in high up in sky.

It is communication and connection with fans down to the ground level. A direct contact with fans is a great way to go. It makes the fans felt closer and bonded strongly by knowing what they wanted or how they felt. I give Kara Kudos for doing that. The distance between us and them shortened. It felt warm inside to have the "personal touch". :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...