STEP - KARA 3rd Full Album POLL (I would love it for everyone to take this.)

yeeyong^^

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who, out of the girls, do you think looks the best in the album cover?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am obviously Hara biased, but in the STEP cover Gyuri definitely takes the cake. Even if she wasn't in the center, her pose and her facial expression really commands attention. It's elegant but fierce, and I think it's Goddess that pulls that combination off the best. :)

• 6 months later...

I think that ALL of the girls look just FANTASTIC on STEP's cover, and fo proof of this you need go no further than this fact: When i bought STEP, it was the cover with the plain yellow front with only the letters K,A,R and A on it. I paid $30.00 US. Then a week later, I saw a shop selling the first pressing of STEP with that AWESOME black cover with the girls in the cubes, and I was like, O MY GOSH, LOOK AT HOW HOT THEY LOOK ON THIS COVER, I NEED THIS COVER, I NEEEEEEEEED IT!!!!!

So I ended up shelling out another $33.00 so I could have the limited edition cover!, Ah well, the limited DID come with a bonus sticker AND 5 trading cards of all of them!

I was going to give the Yellow cover CD to a friend who liked K-pop, but then I realized there were different pictures in the photo booklet, so I ended up keep BOTH of them! LOLOL

• 2 weeks later...