STEP - KARA 3rd Full Album POLL (I would love it for everyone to take this.)

yeeyong^^

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who, out of the girls, do you think looks the best in the album cover?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not being bias here, but Gyuri got my attention the 1st time i saw STEP album jacket cover.

she look smokin' hot with that red hair.. absolutely stunning!

with her goddessly pose and her intense stare... omg! smexy~~~ :wub:

but everyone look amazingly dashing too... :thumbup:

gosh! i can't wait for their comeback!!

hurry up STEPtember!!

Gyuri looks the best to me. To me, she's always looked the most unique because she looks half-white.

In this picture, she looks half-japanese. Super gorgeous and stunning too!

I went straight got gyuri in my opinion, that hairstyle really suits her somehow and i pretty much like it.

for some reason, this album cover reminds me of remix lupin version (the one with crazy electro lights etc), i dont know how i came across it but, it just feels like the hairstyle, etc matches it lol

I really REALLY wanted to choose one of them..

I thought it could be Nicole, since she's 1/2 step ahead the other 4 on my list.. but then I looked at Gyul and her stare, her presence WOW.. then I looked at Baby Jing, Hara and Hammie.. Let's say that I gave up and clicked on ALL OF THEM :D

It's different from what I've used to see. Those colors, the shapes, even the Jumping-style things. It all in some strange way creates a whole new level of cover design. Some may say "There's nothing in there. Just a bunch of random things.", but we can compare with other groups' albums' covers and it will definitely look better. I'm not saying there aren't any better covers, but "Step"'s cover is definitely one of the most creative ones. I like it very much.

I really like this one, and the new concept excites me very much.:)

Gyuri surely stands out, and of course Seungyeon, Hara, Jing, and Nicole too...

But I like Gyuri's hair hahaha~ and Nicole's, too:)