• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yeeyong^^

STEP - KARA 3rd Full Album POLL (I would love it for everyone to take this.)

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who, out of the girls, do you think looks the best in the album cover?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

Gyuri for her flaming red hair that suits her so well :wub:

And Jiyoung, because baby is just flawless like that B)

as much as I love Gyuri...I really like Nicole's over all look on this one.

They all look super beautiful (as always! it's incredible, but they are the only girlgroup in which all members could be 'the face') ... but I'm totally in love with Seungyeon's image. I'm just biased, LOL.

everyone looks awesome in that album cover -

can't seem to make a choice among them, XD

but i do think gyuri looks very outstanding in that

album cover -

probably because of her new hair !

:lol:

Definitely all of 'em.

They're all gorgeous in different ways ♥ :eyelove::thumbup:

I voted for Nicole AND "All of them". They all look stunning, but Nicole looks the best. Hehe :)

I voted for Gyuri and looks like many people agree too.

Well, gotta love her new hair color! But everyone looks stunning :D

I'm biased towards Hara but my eyes can't help but dart at Gyuri. Probably has something to do with her being smack dab in the middle, in a vivid red box, and with fiery red hair.

I think it may just be because I prefer that style, but Jiyoung for me (might be the hair)

Gyuri. I have absolutely no explanation, other than the fact that she is an absolute goddess. She definitely pulls this concept the very best, especially in the music video ♥

of course I love Hammie, but to be fair... it is Gyuri who steal the spotlight of the cover. Her hair and her stunning pose, she is truly a goddess, Gyuri yeosin... :blushing::thumbup:

have to admit, Gyuri was my least favorite member in KARA, but when I watch her in STEP MV I was *jaw-dropped*: oh my god, she 's truly a goddess :)

woohoo! definitely Gyuri :)

love the other members too and all of them are very pretty on the pics, but there's something about Gyuri's hair and outfit. hehe ^^

I'm Seungyeon biased, but I must say that this time, Gyuri wins. They all comes great, but Gyuri is the best for this.

I'm a big Gyuri fan but bias aside, I'd still pick her for this one.

Overall great look for Gyuri.

Her style, her hair, her pose.

Everthing's perfect and definitely an eye catcher.

Love Gyuri so much! :eyelove:

I like SeungYeon on the cover because she hates how she looks young, and she had a chance to look more mature in it ^_^ .It's also pretty cool how Nicole looks like a completely different person.

gyuri. shes got such a captivating expression, her hair style perfectly frames her face, her legs are great, and she pulls your attention. jiyoung is also looking really mature and beautiful. and seungyeon is very artsy and unique.

I have to say it is Gyuri.

Gyuri seems to look the best on the album cover.

She was different and she caught my eye (:

Hara for sure

Though I have to say that Jiyoung also looks amazing, she has become so lady like. Love her.

tbh i think gyuri

she has the most natural pose

and she just looks stunning

her and hara

seungyeon and jiyoung look kinda awkward in the box in my opinion hehe

I am obviously Hara biased, but in the STEP cover Gyuri definitely takes the cake. Even if she wasn't in the center, her pose and her facial expression really commands attention. It's elegant but fierce, and I think it's Goddess that pulls that combination off the best. :)

I think that ALL of the girls look just FANTASTIC on STEP's cover, and fo proof of this you need go no further than this fact: When i bought STEP, it was the cover with the plain yellow front with only the letters K,A,R and A on it. I paid $30.00 US. Then a week later, I saw a shop selling the first pressing of STEP with that AWESOME black cover with the girls in the cubes, and I was like, O MY GOSH, LOOK AT HOW HOT THEY LOOK ON THIS COVER, I NEED THIS COVER, I NEEEEEEEEED IT!!!!!

So I ended up shelling out another $33.00 so I could have the limited edition cover!, Ah well, the limited DID come with a bonus sticker AND 5 trading cards of all of them!

I was going to give the Yellow cover CD to a friend who liked K-pop, but then I realized there were different pictures in the photo booklet, so I ended up keep BOTH of them! LOLOL

Not really sure why but I think Jiyoung looks the best, or she at least caught my eye. I also voted for Nicole, though that may be because i'm biased lol

I love Gyuri's red hair, she pulls it off really, really well. In general, it's an awesome cover.

lol I'd say all of them look great in the cover, but I think gyuri stands out the most... her hair, pose, and the fact that she's in the middle.