• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cica

[Haradoll] Who wore it better?

43 posts in this topic

I just notice that Hara has worn the same clothes as others a lot lately (or the other way around). Let's see who?? Personally, I think in most of time, they look differently beautiful, each of them has different vibe. However, in some it is so obvious who fits the clothes better :whistling:

Hara VS Kim Tae Hee

071e979c041107aadfdbf367bcc5342e.jpg

Hara VS Suzy

dung2.jpg

Hara VS Bora

67549aace725b501bb98478127dd444a_large.jpg

Hara VS Yoona

Yoona-hara.jpg

Hara VS actress Woori (Hearstring)

Episode%2B7%2B-%2BEGOIST.jpg

this one is not so clear but I can not find Wooris clear pic wearing the dress, just Hara's

And I love Hara with the dress more since I don't know but Woori is even skinnier than Hara

s8.jpg

Hara VS Kim Hyun Joo

6b90cb2819a179d6ff17072c76a6d205_large.jpg

Hara VS Kim Ha Neul

ghr_khn_311209.jpg?w=443&h=422

Hara VS Yoon Eun Hye

korea-kara-020-lupin.jpg?w=550&h=825

cats2.jpg?w=405&h=306

WOW!! This is so cool!! :thumbup1: I think Hara looked better in all except the one in heartstrings and the one as compared to Kim HaNeul...She's kinda to petite for those :tongue: But i love her in the second and third outfit!! SIMPLY GORGEOUS!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

lol i think hara beats everybody that she went up against. they just seemed to work better on her

i think those clothes fit hara more than other

for suzy case hara looks more lively than suzy

because hara is skinny and slim

and suzy looks a little chubby

:D

HARA LOOKS GOOD IN EVERYTHING OMG. In these pictures where it's obvious in size & the difference when two different ppl wear the same thing, I realized Hara is REALLY SKINNY O.o

for me, no matter what HARA wore them the best!! :thumbup1:

i know that i'm just too biased with her :tongue:

HARA jjangg!! :eyelove:

1 person likes this

Haha....

Of course HARA, she wears everything perfectly. Except that I don't really like the Skono blue shirt.

She's so pretty.

LOVE GOO HARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

LOVE GOO HARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

my honest opinion is

hara looks gorgeous in all of them

but i have to admit, suzy, and Kim Ha Neul look kinda better

hara is so skinny ;w;

in my opinion i believe that HARA rocked everything better she is just so pretty!!! :eyelove::thumbup:

I wanna say,

Hara is the better one,

pretty and doll alike looking~

my goddess~ :eyelove:

Hara wins in all of them. She just has that great of a fashion sense hehe Hara dresses so nice and looks good in everything! ^^

hara of course! lol this is amazing collection though so many pictures of comparison!

I have to be honest, I really can't decide on which one....

The pictures of the other stars aren't really that good, its kind of hard to choose when one pictures has a good angle while the other isn't good

i really love her outfit. and i really like the comparison of hara and other female stars. such amazing collection of our lovely kara

Hara VS Yoona

Yoona-hara.jpg

Hara VS actress Woori (Hearstring)

Episode%2B7%2B-%2BEGOIST.jpg

this one is not so clear but I can not find Wooris clear pic wearing the dress, just Hara's

And I love Hara with the dress more since I don't know but Woori is even skinnier than Hara

s8.jpg

Hara VS Kim Hyun Joo

6b90cb2819a179d6ff17072c76a6d205_large.jpg

Hara VS Kim Ha Neul

ghr_khn_311209.jpg?w=443&h=422

Hara VS Yoon Eun Hye

korea-kara-020-lupin.jpg?w=550&h=825

cats2.jpg?w=405&h=306

Hara is just cooo cute, and i like all her outfit in these photos. Hara jjang!!

The hard truth is that as long as you have the look and figure, whatever you wear look good... and she looks good in whatever clothes she wear.

Edited by Kennethzzz

im gonna decide without being bias, DEFINITELY HARA FOR ALL OF THEM. except the tshirt with yoona, i think with hara's face she looks more like the person to wear feminine clothing and not t shirts with wavy hair. but everything else is definitely hara!! :thumbup:

Hara's so petite and small and cute! If only her singing is better than her looks LOL

Hara is the best of them all . :) All of the outfits fit her well . Hara wore it the best ! : )

lol. Goo HAra looks pretty in all of outfits. lol. But majority of them she makes the outfit look cute. lol.

in my opinion Hara looks better except the one that compare with yoona.

for me i think her make up too much make. she doesn't look natural

her natural look is great

I feel like with Hara's frame, she pulls off everything really well, so I basically go with her!