xichigo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seungyeon is too gorgeous, when she's serious I still find her so cute~

her features are just so adorable to look at! CANT WAIT FOR THE MV~

I bet it's gonna be an EPIC COMEBACK FOR KARA~~

^I agree with that too. Her side profile look have been really good. :) The last posture makes me to "blush" :blush: . It is good to see her view 360 all around. She look amazing in all angles.

What do you use to make the pics side by side like that?

simple photo editor with some manual work. :)

personally, i don't think hammie will comeback with the hair extension. i love it but it'll be too much of work before performances. i hope i'm wrong because i have been waiting for her hair to grow since wanna..

Ahhh I have to join the fun! KARA come back signals me turning back into a total fanboy :P

No doubt my focus has been on SY all the time while watching the MV~ The side view in the teaser totally awes me.

Been using it for my desktop background with the other 4 KARA members since then! ^.^

Seungyeon in that red dress is just too beautiful. I had to set it as wallpaper on my Android phone.

That profile of her face is to die for.

It was very cute they way she said "Coming Soon". Then that characteristic full smile and eye smile after Nicole's surprise was too much to handle.

The way she danced in the video was very smooth, very natural.

@red4summer: I completely agree. Our Hammie needs to keep the long red hair.

She is so absolutely stunning in the MV it's not even fair. *Total fanboy mode* I wish i could go to the fan meetings but being Canadian kind of makes that hard. :(

^

smexiii ham <3 and lol random : she's so white xD

110915Mcountdown-03.gif

110915Mcountdown-09.gif

110915Mcountdown-12.gif

110915Mcountdown-15.gif

110915Mcountdown-29.gif

smexi ham <3

9-2.gif

s-line~

110915Mcountdown-29.gif

110915Mcountdown-27.gif

jingcoleham

10-1.gif

110915Mcountdown-42.gif

110915Mcountdown-45.gif

Hayeon <33333333333

110915Mcountdown-47.gif

lol jing hitting hammie.I felt like jing came to comfort hammie cause she now that ham is a crybaby lol

...Bonus...

cfile7uf122BB8454E71F7BB28B5BC.gif

GOO HAMMIE GOOOO HAMMIE <3

cr.astagged

--

and thanks for the gifs Karabunga HamtaSY :D

Its just been revealed that KARAs Seungyeon was rushed to the emergency room after fainting on stage during the pre-recording for SBSs Inkigayo.

On September 18th, a representative of DSP Media spoke through Mydaily and revealed, Han Seungyon wasnt feeling well during the pre-recording, so she had to get urgent medical treatment. She received an IV drip and is currently taking a break.

They continued, KARA had a schedule starting from 7:30 AM today, and we believe she felt dizzy for a brief moment due to her fatigue. Shes feeling better now and is recovering from the ordeal.

Fortunately, Seungyeon felt well enough to return to the stage for the groups live performance.

allkpop

thank goodness, she has recovered well to return. i hope she gets enough rests next few days for the performances next week. health comes first, and take care hammie.

updated: apparently the report was bit exaggerating. ham was just feeling dizzy and tripped. nothing serious was reported after a visit to hospital.

Good thing that she was just feeling dizzy and tripped,wait, when you look at it...its not really a good thing,but still. I hope she take a better care of herself,dont skip meals and stuffs. I wont complain anymore about the 3-weeks promotion thing,i'd rather see them rest before promoting again in Japan.