• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
xichigo

[Hamtastic] Official Step Thread

102 posts in this topic

^I agree with that too. Her side profile look have been really good. :) The last posture makes me to "blush" :blush: . It is good to see her view 360 all around. She look amazing in all angles.

What do you use to make the pics side by side like that?

Seungyeon is too gorgeous, when she's serious I still find her so cute~

her features are just so adorable to look at! CANT WAIT FOR THE MV~

I bet it's gonna be an EPIC COMEBACK FOR KARA~~

^I agree with that too. Her side profile look have been really good. :) The last posture makes me to "blush" :blush: . It is good to see her view 360 all around. She look amazing in all angles.

What do you use to make the pics side by side like that?

simple photo editor with some manual work. :)

personally, i don't think hammie will comeback with the hair extension. i love it but it'll be too much of work before performances. i hope i'm wrong because i have been waiting for her hair to grow since wanna..

^

Let's just hope stylists unnies dont 'experiment' xD

110901STEP-03.gif

Gyulham working it

110901STEP-08.gif

cr.astagged

Omg omg omg, its just round the corner peeps woooots kara is finally coming back after so long, hope they'll wipe out all the awards for step ^^

Ahhh I have to join the fun! KARA come back signals me turning back into a total fanboy :P

No doubt my focus has been on SY all the time while watching the MV~ The side view in the teaser totally awes me.

Been using it for my desktop background with the other 4 KARA members since then! ^.^

Can anyone please tell when will they comeback date please I really dun want to miss it

And Hammie looked both cute and pretty

Her smile so cute!!!!!!!!

oh my, where am I? heaven? :rolleyes::D

I really love that side face view. Looks like it's not included in the STEP MV, just in teaser. Thanks that I found big size pic here :thumbup:

And that COMING SOOON. Ah. I died of cuteness and went to heaven...

Seungyeon in that red dress is just too beautiful. I had to set it as wallpaper on my Android phone.

That profile of her face is to die for.

It was very cute they way she said "Coming Soon". Then that characteristic full smile and eye smile after Nicole's surprise was too much to handle.

The way she danced in the video was very smooth, very natural.

ohhhhh!!!!!

shake shake it wiiiii!!!

seungyeon i really really love what ever you do

i love you!!!!

her lalalala shaking dance is so cute and sexy at the same time.,

and Kara's limbo-like dance really surprised me, it's a really hard move; the butt/hip dance is already for a pro and the choreography gets harder and great-er.. :thumbup1:

since dsp is going to fine tune the concept and outfits, i hope they will leave ham hair untouched.

not like the latest picture released, i need to see hammie in long hair.

hamp.jpg

@red4summer: I completely agree. Our Hammie needs to keep the long red hair.

She is so absolutely stunning in the MV it's not even fair. *Total fanboy mode* I wish i could go to the fan meetings but being Canadian kind of makes that hard. :(

this is from step special photo album.

hamw.jpg

[c] vanessa248_96@photobox

ham1v.jpg

from the comeback showcase

26105704.jpg

74519592.jpg

97100727.jpg

91556732.jpg

85283953.jpg

38333594.jpg

12576907.jpg

15444644.jpg

54225444.jpg

[c] as tagged

^

smexiii ham <3 and lol random : she's so white xD

110915Mcountdown-03.gif

110915Mcountdown-09.gif

110915Mcountdown-12.gif

110915Mcountdown-15.gif

110915Mcountdown-29.gif

smexi ham <3

9-2.gif

s-line~

110915Mcountdown-29.gif

110915Mcountdown-27.gif

jingcoleham

10-1.gif

110915Mcountdown-42.gif

110915Mcountdown-45.gif

Hayeon <33333333333

110915Mcountdown-47.gif

lol jing hitting hammie.I felt like jing came to comfort hammie cause she now that ham is a crybaby lol

...Bonus...

cfile7uf122BB8454E71F7BB28B5BC.gif

GOO HAMMIE GOOOO HAMMIE <3

cr.astagged

--

and thanks for the gifs Karabunga HamtaSY :D

I love watching Hammie in Step!

It's been so long since we've seen her with long hair and it looks wonderful!

She looked so happy in this music video and it was incredibly cute.

i love her with long hair and the step mv is so freakin awesome! i think it just hit 5M views on youtube wwoottt

Its just been revealed that KARAs Seungyeon was rushed to the emergency room after fainting on stage during the pre-recording for SBSs Inkigayo.

On September 18th, a representative of DSP Media spoke through Mydaily and revealed, Han Seungyon wasnt feeling well during the pre-recording, so she had to get urgent medical treatment. She received an IV drip and is currently taking a break.

They continued, KARA had a schedule starting from 7:30 AM today, and we believe she felt dizzy for a brief moment due to her fatigue. Shes feeling better now and is recovering from the ordeal.

Fortunately, Seungyeon felt well enough to return to the stage for the groups live performance.

allkpop

thank goodness, she has recovered well to return. i hope she gets enough rests next few days for the performances next week. health comes first, and take care hammie.

updated: apparently the report was bit exaggerating. ham was just feeling dizzy and tripped. nothing serious was reported after a visit to hospital.

i want to see

but what heppen to the video?

are the video already blocked ? :(

Good thing that she was just feeling dizzy and tripped,wait, when you look at it...its not really a good thing,but still. I hope she take a better care of herself,dont skip meals and stuffs. I wont complain anymore about the 3-weeks promotion thing,i'd rather see them rest before promoting again in Japan.