Official Step Thread

red4summer

gyul3.jpg

it's the time again, to spazz about gyulee in the imminent comeback for step album.

goddess to turn electro rock? unbelievable while mesmerizing with colors? let's keep this thread gyutiful.

gyul10.jpg

[c] red517ream

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see how Gyuri's hair turns out in the MV. In real life it seems to keep changing in brightness, shade and vibrancy. I hope it turns out to be like the top picture in Red's post, a deep shade of red with heavy black highlights.

As far as the clothes go I'm not going to make any conclusions based on the pictures. We all know how deceptive Korean teasers can be.

i think gyul hair was only red for the mv, covers shooting etc.

as suggested from their youtube teaser (juding from hamcolejing), looks like the comeback outfits are going to be colourful.

(though stage outfits are mostly different from covers.)

karav.jpg

this should go here right?

KARA Gyuri’s individual teaser for “Step” revealed (D-5)

Taking a page out of YG Entertainment’s playbook, it seems KARA will be teaming up with Mnet and release individual video teasers ahead of the release for their upcoming album, “Step“.

First up is Gyuri (D-5) and her beauty shines through in the teaser.

Check out the teaser below and stay tuned to allkpop as we bring you each of the teasers until “Step” is officially released on September 6th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/kara-gyuris-individual-teaser-for-step-revealed-d-5

i can barely spazz cause of my schedule!

i feel so bad for not being here every updates!

sorry bb~ :crying: :crying: :crying:

@gel

telepathy, she will understand because we aint ordinary fandom. heehee.

so please drop by whenever you're able to. who knows you may need the strength/motivation during the 3 weeks comeback.

personally i'm missing your presence too, and relieved to hear from you again.