Official Step Thread

red4summer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what caught me in step mv are the dance choreos, the colors, the hairstyles and the most in the catchy beats. similar to what gel said, the wait for the first performance seems so far.

and what can i say about gyul? sexy! wild! and best summarised by daniel, "how can i forget you?".

why version d? i wonder why the choice of name of the first video uploaded into dsp channel which was removed later. probably the final version after much editing. lol.

i still can't get to naver for the closeup version but from what i see above (shared by daniel), looks like there isn't much to miss out?

I'm sure it will be uploaded onto youtube soon. Most of the MV are probably unused cuts for the main MV. The real one is better because we can see the dance but there's still a couple nice clips, most noticably an 88-line scene I posted in the fandom box.

Didn't catch nearly as many screens as I should have. Was so excited about the liveshow that I forgot some great shots, especially the one with Gyuri in her bedroom wearing black and the part where she just got out of the shower and her hair was still wet. :sexy:

CEwEz.jpg

y8Vb9.jpg

JBGHa.jpg

Su48I.jpg

@daniel

me too! i was juggling between watching and screencapping. next week, i'll definitely be more prepared.

frankly speaking, i can't remember anything concrete now because the live streaming happened so fast and sudden.

and it was real! this idea is really well received and appreciated by fans. 2 more live! can't wait. too good to be true.

gyul.jpg

Woah! She looks unreal. She's a living proof of gorgeousness or more like the epitome of Godliness. Her red hair is really awesome and she looks younger on their STEP MV compared to their other MVs. Too bad i can't watch their Live channel at Youtube coz i can't access media sites at the office and it's already done by the time i got home. Can anyone tell me if i can watch it somewhere else? Thanks! =D

^

i believe you are aware that kara has their own yt channel called dspkara.

the first live (countdown to d-day) was uploaded in

, and it started @ 45:10.

today 2nd live (comeback showcase) should be uploaded later too, and hence just stream down when it's made available.

furthermore usually we will share all other links in streambox too, like the first live.

and welcome!

what a surprise, they did step in comeback showcase!

(apologize for the poor quality but these are the best i could capture. i just couldn't resist.)

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7040/55054110.jpg

found more..

46796644.jpg

39932818.jpg

71874101.jpg

56080195.jpg

43354413.jpg

65026011.jpg

84308425.jpg

21690571.jpg

[c] as tagged

and from sstp

gyul.jpg

at last, i made it here before mubank!

110915 mcountdown

i was lost of words when i saw gyul in date my boy, she was so cuteee.

though gyul has less camera time in step, it has made up for it.

i want more today in mubank!

gyul1u.jpg

... i wish there were more hugs in front of the camera. *hug hug

gyul2.jpg

more..

gyul.jpg

gyul.jpg