[Nicori] Official Step Comeback Topic

firewater07

OMG! Cole's so freaking gorgeous. I love how it transitions from fierce/sexy then to Cole's trademark eye smile lol. I really like her dress and I was just saying to Christine the other day.. if only they curled her extensions, it'd look so much better and they had!!

I'm curious if her look will be the same through out the video and if she will use this look for promos! Well see :)

thanks for all the caps Christine :D

I love cole in the teaser. She look so beautiful, I totally can't stand not know the whole mv. Love the dress on her to, the dress is so gorgeous on her. I wish I could pull that dress off. Love the hair extension in her hair, it look so pretty, it remember me of break it days. But more beautiful, and I love how the hair is to one side, and that they curled her hair. Which make her look more beautiful. Love how cole is going from fierce to sexy. Cole has that ability to transform, from different style. The eye smile is so pretty, light up my day. And is cole hair like redish, cause it look like it.

wow! Cole even got an article about her "transformation", HERE

one of the responses was "ginkol welcome".. anyone knows what "gin" means or what word it was taken from..sounds like "kim". Hangul: 긴콜 ....?

Okay so some fans are questioning the teaser, that it is or might be misleading and I can't help but think that too.

This is pure speculation but I wouldn't be a fan if I didn't speculate haha:

Cole tweeted a link to watch the teaser, one of the dancers of Hotchicks tweeted to Cole: Goddess of dance is coming hahaha I'm panicking, right click :P :P :P (right click as in checking out the teaser).

source

So I'm thinking.. Cole might have a bigger than usual part in the dance? I don't want raise hopes but.. hoping lol XD

Wow if Nicole is going to have bit of dance break in the song, or anything to show hardcore dancing I'll scream :P hahahhaha About the teaser not being the actual MV, it's most likely since the album concept pics are so different from the teaser lol The teaser reminds me of Honey and Ima unless they managed to put that on the actual MV like with JCL XD But it'll be a waste if DSP doesn't make an MV of the teaser, just cos they all look gorgeous hahahahhaha

Nicole looks fierce in the second teaser! The side swept bangs made her almost look like JiYoung for a second there. I can't wait to see her break it down on the stage. That yellow latex outfit cracks me up because it seems to... um... enhance and draw attention to her chest area?... hahaha... Not that I was focusing on it... hahaha... It's just quite obvious, and just there... hahaha...

BUT her hair is short. Which one is the real condition. :confused1:

the short hair is real lol XD

I know for the mv and photos of this concept, it's been long.. I'm really curious if they will keep her extensions. I think with the type of dance they will be dancing too and Cole's high energy, her extension might fly out lol XD

aww Cole's Pyong :)

rWMI1.gif

cr: as tagged.

I agree. Nicole with those extensions looks really sexy, very classy too. I'm sorry, I can't help but notice how the yellow part emphasizes her chest area. Maybe it's to make our sexy dork look even more sexy? Anyways, I love the black/yellow combination. These colours really match together.

Edited by Slod

I wish that cole would have dance part in the music video or something. You know how cole say that the girls dance group and the guy dance group was there. Since in the music video, they could be having a dancing contest, and the guy just perform. And then the girls dance group come out, and either the girls are going to competitive with them, or they are to dance with them. Or maybe one of the KARA girls is going to dance with them. I wish it would be cole, then when the real performance cole can break out and dance, the ways she want to. I hoping this can showcase her dancing skills. This song, since like right up cole alley, I love her hair. But like everyone say I worry that the extension may fall out.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06