[Nicori] Official Step Comeback Topic

firewater07

maybe maybe nicoles part in this MV is that shes gona have her own dance break :o!!!!

Here's to hoping.. but DSP doesn't seem to do that solo dance break thing..but hope soo bad lol.

Anyways, I don't get the point of solo teasers using the same clips we've already seen but Cole's comes out on Sept 5th:

32ITY.png

cr: twitter

though i prefer cole in long hair, i still like how cole turned out in the blue outfits.

and if dsp is willing to listen, cole is the most likely to break away to have a solo break-dance in the midst.

2 more days to tell.. (since 4th is rumoured for the mv to be released.)

colewd.jpg

Totally confused about the dates I am seeing.. the teasers weren't suppose to be out.. but since they are out already.. XD

I really liked Cole's solo b/c of the extended shot of her in the beginning.

diff.gif

Seeing a lot of comments referring to Nicole as "hot". yes. lol

Thanks mae for sharing the swf, love that part of the dance and it just keeps repeating hahahha love it :P

Nov Mae and I are speculating that if Cole wears an extension at their comeback, it will fly off hahahhaha since she moves so much during performances and seems like the dance will be very energetic. Love that shot too, Cole is feeling it hahahahhaha

:lol: I hope the extension will be okay. I think Gyuri wears extension hair a lot and Ham did wear it in the Gayo Daejun last year. No problem at all.

Hope that it won't fly out because I like long hair Cole :lol:

Haha but Gyuri & SY don't shake like Cole XD lol. It's funny if it happens...not big deal. Just shows how much Cole's into it :P

I love all of Cole's solo shots so far for the teasers, she looks really good!!! I really like the vibe she's giving off too, she's more mature and more feminine and just confident.

Cole fanart:

122i7ud.jpg

cr: as tagged @ everkara

fanmade but it works

:lol:

2itoh02.jpg

cr:블루다크 & 삼촌왔다 @ everkara