[Nicori] Official Step Comeback Topic

firewater07

thanks tine...love the leaning back one, she looks like Matrix ^_^ ...but the great shot is that JiNi one :wub:

SO GLAD they won today!!! its all well deserved win...Nicole got teared too...but she never forgot to scream out "KAMILIA!!!!" :determined: ...suddenly the memory of their first win on mnet comes to me too :cry:

btw anyone heard Nicole's clapping sound during her solo rap part :tongue: ...that's how passionate she's when on stage ^_^

CtJc6.jpg

G63BQ.gif

cr: as tagged + Zephyrean @ twitter

1ZXJA.jpg

cvw7c.jpg

cr: as tagged

cole was so fierce on the stages, love her rap and her dance. The outfit would ok but not my favorite, but cole outift was sexy. When the girls won it did bring back memories of when they first win on mnet. When gyuri and seungyeon cry, and the other members were like ok we won. This defintely is almost the same feel, since seungyeon and gyuri were like cry. Like everyone know cole is defintely deserve the title for the strongest member. I didn't see cole cry when they won, she defintely deserve the title for the most strongest member. Even if she was cry, she try not to show it. Hopefully they win again, and take a sweep from all the music chart, but seeing how that going to be very hard, I don't know. I heard someone comment are youtube about, why are the girls cry; is it because they won, shouldn't they be use to it. And i was like they never expected to win on their comeback stage.

Nicole definitely is the main attraction here!! Because she definitely became much sexier and I LOVE HER ABS!! :blushing: I envy those abs.. that's the main reason why I wake up early in the morning and do my exercise and i do boxing to be fit like her... I am also sacrificing my food to be like Nicole!! :thumbup:

thanks for gifs mae, is this http://i.imgur.com/T91AF.gif puppy dance :lol:

YAY MuBank #1 :determined:

i honestly thinks Nicole already thought the winner would be SUJU coz her expression when they announced the score is really shocked, kinda different "shocked" with yesterday's MCountdown ^_^

z9mrj.gif

mrabD.gif

yT9il.gif

cr: -chiish+trangnt+imperfection-x @ tumblr

Cole's reaction was totally priceless lol.

One of my favorite parts was after the MC's finished, they all went on a scream/spazz fest.. probably like we all were haha.. nice to see them soo Happy :D

omg omg lol

DomTP.gif

Dorky Cole haah

idqgS.gif

JiNi ♥

5ciIa.gif

btw, I want KARA to wear the other outfits and Cole's hair not tied.. it's distracting me lol XD

lol seems Date will always gonna be JiNi's playground :lol:http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrpmoqzjTR1r2n65oo1_500.gif http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrpmoqzjTR1r2n65oo2_500.gif hah...i noticed this during the broadcast but only once :sweatdrop: ...even its just miliseconds Cole use those moments ^_^

i love today's inkigayo, the white dress and finally they show up their MV outfit :P

bj4Gj.gif

HKcm8.gif

QlmMy.gif

SbUtJ.gif

8EWEM.gif

cr : awesomekpopgifsandcaps @ tumblr

more from Showcase...smexy to the max

:wub:

iFum5.jpg

PbK0s.jpg

XXH5J.jpg

DcLav.jpg

cr : as tagged

Cole's reaction was totally priceless lol.

One of my favorite parts was after the MC's finished, they all went on a scream/spazz fest.. probably like we all were haha.. nice to see them soo Happy :D

I loved how shocked she was on their second win... everyone was celebrating and she just stood there, speechless, like she must have misunderstood the MC... She just stood there for a good 30 seconds lol.

I am totally into Nicole :eyelove: She always mentioned kamilia in her thanks to whenever their win, even from album before. Its worthwhile to be her fans and not to mention Kara as they appreciate us Kamilia :thumbup:

Nicole is super duper Jangggg :eyelove:

Edited by NoorAsz