[Nicori] Official Step Comeback Topic

firewater07

Love Cole's performance in MCountdown this week, love the hair too, it's just different though it looks similar to the comeback XD I love how she got many screenshots too. Their performance seems more relaxed so I enjoyed watching it more. Cole's peace sign at her part is just so cute and at the beginning ahahahhaha

The backtrack is too loud though, hopefully on their other stages, their mics will be louder, want to hear their live voices more XD

I miss their Date performance lol

I'm happy Cole gets to speak when they won hahahha she usually don't say anything and Gyul and Ham whispering to her who to thank is just too cute. And at the end when she's playing with Hara :wub: Her speech, love the Kamilia saranghaeyo, she's too cute lol

Looking forward to today's perf at Mubank :D

It was really nice of Gyuri to push Cole to speak, Cole was going to hand the mic to SY lol. They know Cole the best:D

She thanked Kamilia first and mentioned us last <3!!

BnrhZ.gif

PSlAE.gif

she made the perf cute by doing this lol

2MFq4.gif

cr: as tagged.

Great to see them all playing around and not crying XD

Cole got really good shots today for STEP.

6q8Rs.gif

Ruwjw.gif

cr: as tagged

I was really surprised how adamant Cole was with the some members of Sistar at the end lol. She was like "Come on, guys!" and they were like "Oh yea..." XD Cole seemed to be more hyped with Bora and Dansom :)

Did you guys notice KARA and their dancers doing the bunny ears? Like Christine mentioned before, wasn't that from SH where Woohyun showed his fan service? Do you guys think it was Cole's idea for them to do that? lol. Cause she did the other one at the fan signs :lol:

I really love it when Nicole brings in something different in every performance. It makes you want to make sure you catch it. I'm Nikori-biased so I always watch her most when I first watch something, then I re-watch it again (and againX) to look at everyone else. ^_^

Yeah, she was like "Don't leave, stay stay" and to the rest of Kara "Let's do the So Cool step"

That's our Kara mood-maker right there :thumbup:

Did you guys notice KARA and their dancers doing the bunny ears? Like Christine mentioned before, wasn't that from SH where Woohyun showed his fan service? Do you guys think it was Cole's idea for them to do that? lol. Cause she did the other one at the fan signs :lol:

lol just noticed the encore moment again ^_^ ...haha Nicole use stuffs she learn from SH recording :lol:

glad they using 2 of 3 MV outfit now...so now its up to those colorful outfit left...i'm guessing (more exactly hoping :tongue: ) probably for one of their goodbye stage

Nicole chibi version of STEP

ZmbEa.jpg

cr : everkara.com + nicole.ing

mae Thanks for the gifs :D I love when Cole does this part hehehe http://i.imgur.com/6q8Rs.gif

iammai I always look forward to Cole when watching their perf and try to look for those parts she changed too lol

Nov thanks for sharing the gif, it's so cute :D

Love MuBank perf, she got many good shots and the wink, love it :P I love her adlib after Hara's turn, strong vocals there and she's just full of charisma, just wish they do something different to her hairstyle XD

More gifs :D

Tp2gO.gif

Sg6Z2.gif

EX8zT.gif

DSP Official Pics

H7znG.jpg

1QvLO.jpg

credit as tagged

I love today's performance at MuCore, Cole's bringing it hahahhahaha and she has so many shots too :wub:

The stage is better and love the outfits, preferred this casual style since it fits more of their concept and again Cole is so pretty!!! Ok sorry spazzing hahahahha this is my most repeated Step performance, couldn't get enough of it XD

OMG Love Cole on Mucore!

YAY she got more solo shots too and overall the energy of the perf was really good.

this shot was unexpected but I really liked it:

gvjd2.gif

like that she looks right at the camera while it's shifting lol

AmvbD.gif

Hair twirl:

izK6Q.gif

wink:

iHXoh.gif

credit: as tagged

mae Thanks for sharing the gifs :D Love the first one, it's unexpected to see her first on Step and she looks smokin' :P That MuCore perf is so far my favorite performance of Step :D

Ron Thanks for sharing the gif, Cole is so cute at Date, love that part :wub:

Date is such an unexpected but awesome surprise, DSP :thumbup:

vodkaitis Cole is getting better at winking, she knows the right moment to do it hahha

DQYeN.gif

Now our charismatic, smexy girl at Step :P

KPB7H.gif

Obw7w.gif

eEmPQ.gif

credit as tagged, tumblr, naver

It's nice to see Cole has many friends hahahaha at the encore, hugging members from Sistar, high five with Jokwon and IU. Love the IU+Cole moment at the end, Cole not letting go of IU lol and of course the group hug love it, been waiting for it and it's funny when she's shaking her head XD

JiYoung's fancam from Lotte Concert 30th Sept, I think, but I'm just talking about the costume. They really should have worn this set instead, so fresh and cool with red and black combinations. Maybe they're saving it for Inki?

Edited by Redresonance

Redresonance, that performance is for Inkigayo. They recorded this performance earlier in the week at the Green Concert event and will air as Inkigayo this week. So Music Core was their real last stage. I think the stylists ran out of costumes XD

Christine, love that last gif haha.

tine, thanks for the gifs ^_^ ...too bad STEP promo was only for 3 weeks when Nicole just start to modify her routine, but i like the way she did it during their goodbye stages

thanks for info mae, ah so that's the fancam about :P ...been wondering why only 1 fancam appear from that event :tongue: so they not gonna fimed Inki today but instead use the Green Concert one :whistling:

VFawy.jpg

afZu7.jpg

YTQgy.jpg

Ahh my bad, thanks for the clarification. I assumed that performance was from the Lotte Concert since I remembered there was a scheduled concert on 30th Sept. Turns out they wore the same blue one on MusicCore for the Lotte Concert as well.

Well, at least from the perspective of the TV viewers, the red and black costumes are the last goodbye stage for KARA, since Inkigayo is broadcasted last. Gonna go livestream Inkigayo now even though KARA's performance is prerecorded, just have to see the costumes! B)