[2011.10.19] Japanese 5th Single [Winter Magic]

sweetofuu

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there also gonna be a preorder period for the limited edition of Winter Magic? I'd really like to get a copy of this one as this might be my first Japanese mini album of KARA. Ballad or fast beat -- it doesn't really matter, I'm sure I'm still gonna love it. :tongue:

STEP promotions will end next week..

Winter Magic will be released on October 19th..

Girls should get some rest in between, right ? Even the shortest one ?

Or they have to film PV and appear on J-shows already ? :unsure:

They must be exhausted.. Yeah, it's the life of an idol, espacially the top ones but consecutive promotion cycles are not good..:angry:

Last year it was the "same" for Jumping..

^It's worse then simply promoting in your own country consecutively because they have to get on the airplane back and forth between countries. Constantly switching between environments and languages must be crazy @___@

Since were going by seasons, I wouldn't mind a Winter ballad song. I just hope it doesn't turn out bland.

I think Kara's excels in upbeat songs compared to ballads. They've got nice vocals and I want them to show it off, but truthfully they're not that strong in that area which is why I'd prefer it to be the B-side and have Kara promote a more upbeat song.

I don't want them to release something just to prove they have talent.

And... I want it to be very Jpop... only because I fear for Kara's future being labeled as only a Kpop act when I want them to be considered Jpop in 2012. Kara's one of the few groups that really do fit Jpop and actually try to speak Japanese. I don't want them to appear only as Kpop but appeal to everyone TT____TT

Edited by Biscuit

I'm quite surprised that the song got released to radio so soon. So I guess the video won't be released until a week or so before the single is released. A wonderful mid-tempo ballad. I love how it has such a classic J-Pop feel to it. Kara, taking it back to olden day J-Pop. I've said this many times before and I'll say it again, I love the fact that DSP and UMJ are promoting Kara as true J-Pop artist. After Mr, all their Japanese releases have been original songs, rather than translated Korean releases. Was this song produced by SweetTunes again? If it is, they sure know the J-Pop market well. Keep up the partnership you two!

Can't help but think that this song would suit perfectly as the romantic theme song to an anime. One that pops in to my mind is Sailor Moon!... hahaha... Like scenes where Serena and Darien are happily being a couple together. Or even when all the Scouts are together and happily enjoying being with each other, laughing and joking around... hahaha...

hmm... came out 3-4 weeks early(omg, I just noticed that's like a month)... or maybe even 2 weeks early(since they released something 2 weeks early before).. is it suppose to be available this early >.<

I think people will freak out at this simple song but I wouldn't worry that much.

I think Kara's more known of their cuteness<3, their dancing, and their personalities on Japanese shows >.< Not to mention their success of being on top~ so yeah... I don't think they'll be like "ew, it's not danceable or like Mister."

This song will bring out their voices more and not to mention another jpop-ish single. haha, they're probably the only kpop idols releasing jpop-like songs. I think this is a chance for Kara to try new things. Kara girls are sometimes a little hesitant on things and settle for some things that are okay(ex: nicole's bangs; so glad that she finally put it up after all those years) I blame the people telling them what's best and safest for them.. except their families! maybe friends... x3

I almost got goosebumps at their harmonization at they end<3

Their voices are so precious! Jiyoung's is so cute and like ughh! it's so PRETTYY<3 Seungyeon's too! She's a great main vocal ^^ Gyuri's voice adds like a little powerful-ness to the song. Cole also sings great<3 Her singing has become so much more versatile. Higher pitches and actually singing different lines instead of sticking with similar lines. Wish she would sing more verses sometimes x3 I think Hara's voices can become something if she gains confident in singing instead of singing just because she is singing, know what I'm sayin? x3 ^^

stay with me~<3 :gemheart:

Won't be hoping an amazing PV.... Actually YES I AM. Maybe a storyline? PLEASEEE, UMJ.. DSP... KARA GODS!! I'm picturing something like the IOA pv.. I dunno yet, just something different. C'mon use that left brain! or was it the right...

I would sugggest listening to their voices and also all the different instruments you here ^^ Especially that intermission pause, so nice<3 :gemflower:

i'm more interested to know if the girls have some say in the japanese single like the theme or selection of lyrics etc.

ok i didn't jump with enthusiasm when i first heard it but it's slowly getting into me. still not too bad.

i wonder what'll the choreo be.. anyway for once, the girls may don't have to dance hard for promotion.

I really like it.

Have been listing to it all morning.

The first thing I thought was that it sounded like something NEWS could sing.

Well, that just showes that it is really like Jpop.

I like that Kara has many kind of music styles.

There is a song for every mood or time of day, week or year.